CLR Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 359 in Household Cleaning Products

October 10, 2016

I use CLR (Calcium Lime Rust) all purpose cleaner to soak my shower head in. Takes off the white buildup quite nicely. For bigger jobs just soak it longer. I found mine at Home Depot but you can get it at Walmart etc as well. Worth the price.

July 23, 2016

We have an older home so we needed something to get rid of the calcium deposits on our porcelain. It restores the items back to their original glory. A little goes a long way (not need to scrub and throw out your arm.) Just keep this away from children (as their are chemicals.) We have it in a locked cabinet.

June 19, 2016

I have very hard water and CLR is the only thing that gets my tub, toilet bowl, sinks etc clean. A little bit goes a long way and letting it soak makes it work REALLY well. This product is like gold for us clean freaks.

June 07, 2016

This product is a little bit pricey, it is about 10 dollars but a little goes a long way. It is also environmentally friendly. I absolutely recommend this product. I use it for all my cleaning. I prefer the Kitchen and Bathroom Cleaner but the other one works just fine.

May 21, 2015

amazing cleaner for everything. tub, toilet, showerhead. gets b=out rust stains in washer as well

May 13, 2015

We have very hard water,our shower heads and dishwasher get clogged up with calcium. CLR unclogs them with out damaging our appliance or our septic system. It dissolves calcium lime and rust.

July 11, 2014

Pretty good product, it does work when in use. I like how it gets rid of grime etc. Used this product on stove, bath tiles etc and it did the job when needed.

Price of the product not so bad. Over all good product it does work.

What do you think, have you tried it?

May 08, 2014

This is my stand by tough cleaner.
    Great around the hard water stains on the taps and the tub jets.

May 08, 2014

We have really hard water where I live and I use CLR only for getting the calcium buildup on my sink fixtures and on the shower heads. Because it's caustic I make sure to wear rubber gloves, turn the bathroom fan on and use a mask when getting down to business. I will sometimes soak my shower heads in a glass bowl that contains CLR for a couple of hours as I find just wiping it down with a sponge doesn't really do anything. I don't know if there is a better product out there or not.

May 06, 2014

This is one product that I have to give a thumbs down on. It definitely does not clean the way the television ads say. Is hard on ones hands and barely budges the stains. The cleaner that they show that clears the junk out of the filters and down spouts is absolutely useless. I use vinegar instead and get much better results. This product is not worth wasting your money on.