C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve Reviews

Ranked #450 out of 783 in Lip Balm

July 25, 2016

I love this salve! It's super thick and creamy, very moisturising and healing. I use it morning and night, and also before I apply liquid lipstick to make sure my lips stay hydrated. I also like using this on my elbows and cuticles.

February 16, 2016

I purchased a few of these at a bath and body works sale a few years ago not really knowing how hooked I would be. I use it on everything, lips, cuticles on nails day, a little bit on the elbows wen they are feeling a little dry and perfect for under eyes when it's extremely cold outside! Also, the tin regular priced is 5.50, and it if used daily could seriously last you up to 6-7 months!

June 16, 2015

I purchased several of these when they went on sale at Bath & Body Works and have fallen in love with them! I'm a sucker for anything rose or coconut scented so I had to have this. It smells nice and is super hydrating on the lips, especially in the winter and right before bed. It can be used on other dry areas of the body including the elbows and knees, but I only use it on my lips. Will continue to repurchase this!

June 08, 2015

The best lip balm ever! I have tried on many other expensive balms but none could be more effective! Does wonders from first use and more over can be used as a tender care balm! I just love its fresh rose fragrance!

April 28, 2015

Love this for dry, cracked lips in the summer, and it doesn't feel greasy at all

March 30, 2015

This is my favourite "do everything" salve.
I keep it in my purse to keep my lips moisturized and in winter when my hands get super dry, I'll also apply some to my hands and knuckles. It smells amazing and isn't greasy.

January 05, 2015

I've been buying this salve for years now, I can only find it at bath and body works, and it's normally always sold out, so when I see them there I buy 3 at a time, they are just under $6 each and each tin lasts a few months. I apply it every night before bed on my lips and eyes, and sometimes I use it as a cuticle oil, and if my hands are especially dry, I'll use it on my hands, too! It's a multi purpose salve and has a slight sweet rosy scent that isn't overpowering. Love love love it!

September 13, 2013

Best you can get. Multi-use. Smells great too

March 24, 2013

Amazing! I love this stuff. It works so well to heal chapped lips and also works great for dry cuticles. It smells amazing and leaves a nice gloss on your lips.

September 28, 2012

This product has a heavenly rose scent . Not only is it incredibly moisturizing, but it also helps improve the quality of lips. It also gives you a full lip makeover. This is one of those products you may have never heard of or tried, and when you stumble across it, you wonder how you've managed to live without it!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil