Coke Zero Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 179 in Soft Drinks

Coca-Cola Zero delivers the great taste of Coca-Cola, with zero sugar. It offers those who love the taste of classic Coca-Cola a new way to enjoy their favorite brand, without the calories.

January 16, 2017

Coke Zero is the best thing ever!! It taste so much more like real coke then diet. I also find it does not go flat at quickly as Diet Coke. I will definitely repurchase

1.5/5

January 15, 2017

I am not a fan of Coke Zero. The name says it all. Zero taste and zero flavor. My kids won't even drink it and they are not picky at all. To much money spent on advertising and not enough on flavor.

January 05, 2017

Coke zero is ok. I like that it has zero calories, but it tastes like splenda or something. It tastes fake and like chemicals. I prefer diet coke honestly, and I know it has more chemicals, it just tastes better than coke zero.

1.5/5

December 05, 2016

at first i loved the idea of coke zero just because the zero part, but once you really get down to it and think about it's taste, its actually pretty awful, there's a faint coke flavour to it, but it really tastes a lot like coke over powered by splenda or some sugar replacement like that

September 30, 2016

This has been my go to soda for at least 2 years. I can't tell the taste difference between this and real Coke. I love the no calories aspect and it doesn't have that terrible after taste that you get from Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi.

September 29, 2016

I love love

September 13, 2016

I am a die hard Coke Classic drinker but need to reduce sugar intake so changed to Coke Zero. The taste is not as good as Coke classic but compared to other diet soft drinks it is excellent. I don't find it has a bitter aftertaste. I recommend for anyone who is looking to reduce sugar.

September 07, 2016

Coke Zero has all the flavour of Regular Coke, without the sugar. Since it is sugar free, it is a reasonable pop for diabetics. The only concern I have is that the advertising implies it is caffeine free, when in fact it does contain caffeine.

August 28, 2016

As someone who drank Diet Coke for years when I first tasted Coke Zero I was not fond of it. After Diet Coke started to become to sweet for my taste I tried Coke Zero and now that's is the only one I drink. It is just a bonus that's there is not as much sugar and aspertame.

May 29, 2016

I had this Coke Zero and I can't tell the difference between this one or the other kinds of coke can't even tell that there's sugar taken out of this soda that's a great healthier alternative

MissNinja added a new review for