Coke Zero Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

Coca-Cola Zero delivers the great taste of Coca-Cola, with zero sugar. It offers those who love the taste of classic Coca-Cola a new way to enjoy their favorite brand, without the calories.

1.5/5

December 05, 2016

at first i loved the idea of coke zero just because the zero part, but once you really get down to it and think about it's taste, its actually pretty awful, there's a faint coke flavour to it, but it really tastes a lot like coke over powered by splenda or some sugar replacement like that

September 30, 2016

This has been my go to soda for at least 2 years. I can't tell the taste difference between this and real Coke. I love the no calories aspect and it doesn't have that terrible after taste that you get from Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi.

September 29, 2016

I love love

September 13, 2016

I am a die hard Coke Classic drinker but need to reduce sugar intake so changed to Coke Zero. The taste is not as good as Coke classic but compared to other diet soft drinks it is excellent. I don't find it has a bitter aftertaste. I recommend for anyone who is looking to reduce sugar.

September 07, 2016

Coke Zero has all the flavour of Regular Coke, without the sugar. Since it is sugar free, it is a reasonable pop for diabetics. The only concern I have is that the advertising implies it is caffeine free, when in fact it does contain caffeine.

August 28, 2016

As someone who drank Diet Coke for years when I first tasted Coke Zero I was not fond of it. After Diet Coke started to become to sweet for my taste I tried Coke Zero and now that's is the only one I drink. It is just a bonus that's there is not as much sugar and aspertame.

May 29, 2016

I had this Coke Zero and I can't tell the difference between this one or the other kinds of coke can't even tell that there's sugar taken out of this soda that's a great healthier alternative

April 15, 2016

I'm someone who drinks diet soda on a regular basis and I'm a huge fan of Diet Coke, it's my favourite for sure. I was eager to try the Coke Zero but when I did I dint really enjoy the taste at all, I would drink it if there was nothing else but I wouldn't be my first choice to purchase.

April 15, 2016

It is a harsh tasting cola and I do not drink it anymore. I liked the appeal of a diet pop but the taste is just not cutting it anymore. If it was a little sweeter maybe.

April 13, 2016

Love love my Coke Zero . I'm a diabetic so I use to drink Diet Coke . Now my everyday pop is Coke Zero. It's smooth with no after test like the Pepsi brand or Diet Coke . Love it