Coke Zero Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 185 in Soft Drinks

Coca-Cola Zero delivers the great taste of Coca-Cola, with zero sugar. It offers those who love the taste of classic Coca-Cola a new way to enjoy their favorite brand, without the calories.

February 20, 2017

Je ne consomme pas habituellement des boissons gazeuses, mais j'aime parfois consommer une boisson pétillante sans avoir les calories qu'elles contiennent. J'aime bien le coke Zero, je ne fait pas la différence dans le goût avec le régulier. Je recommande.

February 05, 2017

This stuff is undrinkable. If you want coke then buy coke. I tried it once and could not even get through half a bottle. It ended up down the drain. Waste of my money.

February 05, 2017

Coke zero is a delicious want drink the pop you love without the calories. I find that diet pops taste like aspertaine and with Coke zero you get the great Coke flavor without the taste of aspertaine and without the calories

January 25, 2017

The taste has changed and I dont like it at all. Does not settle any soda cravings I have. Poorly created.

When this first came out it was all I bought but now it is no where near the same flavor as it once was.

January 16, 2017

Coke Zero is the best thing ever!! It taste so much more like real coke then diet. I also find it does not go flat at quickly as Diet Coke. I will definitely repurchase

1.5/5

January 15, 2017

I am not a fan of Coke Zero. The name says it all. Zero taste and zero flavor. My kids won't even drink it and they are not picky at all. To much money spent on advertising and not enough on flavor.

January 05, 2017

Coke zero is ok. I like that it has zero calories, but it tastes like splenda or something. It tastes fake and like chemicals. I prefer diet coke honestly, and I know it has more chemicals, it just tastes better than coke zero.

1.5/5

December 05, 2016

at first i loved the idea of coke zero just because the zero part, but once you really get down to it and think about it's taste, its actually pretty awful, there's a faint coke flavour to it, but it really tastes a lot like coke over powered by splenda or some sugar replacement like that

September 30, 2016

This has been my go to soda for at least 2 years. I can't tell the taste difference between this and real Coke. I love the no calories aspect and it doesn't have that terrible after taste that you get from Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi.

September 29, 2016