Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 960 in Books

Becky has a fabulous flat in London''s trendiest neighborhood, a troupe of glamorous socialite friends, and a closet brimming with the season''s must-haves. The only trouble is that she can''t actually afford it-not any of it...

September 15, 2016

I first picked this one up at a used bookstore after watching the film and finding it quite cute. This book really is the written equivalent of a chick flick; it's simple, easy fun. Because it doesn't offer much in the way of substance, this book is best enjoyed as a light snack, one which can be consumed as a quick summer read in between more serious fare.

This book spawned several more sequels, most of which I have also read and equally enjoyed. Sometimes it's good to turn your brain off for awhile!

September 08, 2016

I love all of Sophie Kinsella books. Her shopaholic series is unbelievable. I love reading books that actually make you laught out loud. This series defentely does that. Her characters are awesome and she makes them seem so real. Great job and highly recommend

August 18, 2016

Sophie Kinsella is my favorite author. I own every single one of her books. Confessions of a Shopaholic is definitely where it all started for me. Her books have a hilarious sense of humor that keeps you turning the pages. The whole shopaholic series is a must read if you're looking for some great books to read.

July 23, 2016

One of my all time favourite authors is Sophie Kinsella. Chick literature is one of my favourite genres. I love all of her books. They make you laugh out loud at the ridiculous actions of Becky Bloomwood. I highly recommend this book to anyone. Take it to the beach with you this summer!

June 26, 2016

This is such a great book! It is perfect to bring along for vacation, or just curl up with this book and a glass of wine on a Friday night. It is an easy read, easy to put down and pick up again. It is funny and witty and very relatable. Well written and laugh out loud funny.

April 07, 2016

Such a great book!! You will not put it down and you will laugh out loud multiple times. If you was a fun and fast read that takes your bordum away then pick this up. The best part is that there's another one in the series so the fun doesn't have to end!

February 21, 2016

Even though these books,confessions of a shopaholic,(et al) by Sophie kinsella are light and rather formulaic reads they are really enjoyable. You care about Becky and all of the other characters. And the many books in the series will leave a reader content.

February 15, 2016

This is such an easy, entertaining read with hilarious and unbelievable predicaments that just make you laugh. It's a great nighttime read just before bed.

February 12, 2016

Hilarious book! (not so great movie, I thought) about Becky Bloomwood who is a horrible financial person, who is just filling a job really. Has a shopping addiction. I really enjoyed this book and the entire series. Makes me laugh. And the awkward craziness of Becky.

February 10, 2016

Sophie is such a great writer! She keeps me entertained and engaged. Confessions is a related book and it kept me turning the page! I couldn't put it down - it goes without says but the movie really didn't do the book justice!