• Crest Sensi Relief Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste
  • Crest Sensi Relief Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste

Crest Sensi Relief Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 133 in Toothpastes

May 03, 2016

As I get older I find that the sensitivity in my teeth is getting worse. I tried other toothpaste and then I got to try a sample of Crest Sensi Relief. I haven't looked back since. It works wonders for my teeth. Now I can drink cold water without the pain. Thanks Crest.

April 25, 2016

Love this toothpaste... leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh! Also noticed that it has kept my teeth white, and it is perfect for treating really sensitive teeth (to certain cold/hot drinks or foods). It is also super affordable! This product usually goes on sale at your local Walmart or Shoppers drug mart.

April 25, 2016

This is one great toothpaste, my whole family uses it! Not only does it take care of my sensitivity, but it actually helps whiten my teeth! Taste is great too! A definite, must try! It's worth it.

February 08, 2016

This is one great toothpaste! Not only does it take care of my sensitivity, but it actually helps whiten my teeth! What more could anyone want! Taste is great too! A definite, must try! It's worth it.

January 12, 2016

I love this! I was looking for a cheaper alternative for a sensitive toothpaste. This not only is what I am looking for but it whitens the teeth and tastes good!

July 01, 2015

this toothpaste has given me a new found freedom!! the freedom to eat what ever i want ... hot to cold or cold to hot it just doesnt matter any more ... as i can eat hot chicken then take some cold salad with no pain what so ever! i love you Crest !!!

July 01, 2015

In my opinion this is the best toothpaste for sensitive teeth on the market! I love how it also has a whitening factor, which more sensitive toothpastes do not have. Before I also felt like I had to choose between have a toothpaste for whitening or one for sensitive teeth, now I can have both! I noticed a difference in the sensitivity of my teeth after just three uses. I can drink and eat cold things without having to go through the pain and uncomfortableness of sensitivity.

May 03, 2015

Whenever I brush my teeth with cold water, my teeth hurt. I have tried many different types of toothpaste for sensitive teeth, but none of them works. So when I received the toothpaste, I immediately tried it out. First of all, I like the minty taste. It foams quite well. My teeth do not ache that much when I use it. Now it has been a week since I have tried it out, I find my teeth has no pain at all when I rinse my mouth with cold water. It is a plus that the toothpaste includes the Scope mouthwash, so my breath smells fresher and my mouth feels cleaner. I am pleased with the result.

May 03, 2015

I had this pain in my bottom tooth and it had been bothering me for a while. I have read that by using toothpaste for sensitive teeth, it would help ease the pain. I tried other toothpastes, but they don't work. So I tried the Crest toothpaste. At first, there was a soothing feeling on my tooth and the toothpaste did not agitate the pain in my tooth. After a week of using the toothpaste, the pain was completely gone. I can chew again without the aching pain on my tooth. I like the minty fresh taste of the toothpaste and it makes my breath smell nice. Now I can smile with confidence.

May 02, 2015

My teeth are very sensitive to cold drinks, so I cannot drink iced cold water. I am always on the lookout for toothpastes for sensitive teeth. First, I like the minty taste. It is very refreshing. It also contains Scope mouthwash which I like, so I don't have to use mouthwash separately. I can feel the cleaning power on my teeth as I brush and my gum is not sensitive at all. After using the toothpaste for 2 weeks now, I can start drinking cold water again. This is the result I am looking for in a toothpaste for sensitive teeth. The toothpaste really works.