Crest Whitestrips Premium

Crest Whitestrips Premium Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

With Crest Whitestrips Premium you will start to see results after 3 days and full results in 7 days - and have a whiter smile for 12 monthsTeeth Whitening - You Have a Choice!All Crest Whitestrips teeth whitening kits have been shown to be safe and effective in extensive clinical and laboratory testing when used as directed. In fact, Crest Whitestrips is the #1 dentist-recommended brand of teeth whitening system in the US.Everyone's teeth are stained for different reasons. Drinking coffee and tea, aging, diet and tobacco use are a few reasons why teeth are not as white as we would like. For this reason, teeth whiten at different rates.If you have more stubborn stains, it may be necessary to use a second box of Crest Whitestrips to achieve your desired whitening results. But no matter your needs, schedule or budget, we have the Crest Whitestrips product that best suits your smile.

December 03, 2016

The first day of using the white strips always makes my teeth very sensitive. After that though I can easily apply for the recommended time/days with no problems. The results are great, but teeth need a touch up after about 6 months.

November 21, 2014

Works almost as well as professional teeth whitening as long as you use continuesly. Works well for touch ups too! Just wish they went further to the back teeth.

November 08, 2011

Works surprisingly well! I always hated my teeth because I felt they were too yellow and always wished for those pearly whites. This made a huge difference that I could tell even after only a few uses. It didn't take too long each time and loved the results! Always getting compliments on how nice they are! Most definitely recommended.

May 03, 2011

I have tried this product and I have to say that it really works. You can see a difference in just 3 days. However, it did make my teeth very sensitive. The worst part for me was the taste of the strips. It really grossed me out.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic