Good

Delonghi 12 Cup Coffee Maker Reviews

1 review
Ranked #749 out of 1001 in Misc

May 15, 2014

I bought this coffee maker for myself as a birthday present to me not too long ago. It was on sale for about $70, and worth every cent. Delonghi has long been an expert in coffee makers, and this one is another fine example. It is a high quality machine, black with stainless steel accents and a warming tray on top where you can put your coffee mugs to warm up while the coffee is brewing into the large glass carafe. It has two ways to brew your coffee, the regular brew setting, and the "aroma" setting which takes a little longer to brew but the result is a much richer and nicer coffee experience. I Liked how it came with a permanent filter so I don't have to buy the wasteful paper kind. The biggest selling feature for me besides brand name and what I mentioned above is what other coffee makers don't do- the water goes in the front. You don't have to move this coffee maker around at all to fill it. It stays where it is, opens easily, and makes my mornings better :)

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes