Demeter Home Atmosphere Diffuser Oil in Cinnamon Bun

Demeter Home Atmosphere Diffuser Oil in Cinnamon Bun Reviews

Ranked #418 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

September 13, 2014

I received the Cinnamon Bun and Devil's Food Cake scent from the brand for review purposes and have become an even bigger Demeter fan! I've always had a soft spot for the brands spray on scents, but their home offerings are just as great. The oils come in a glass bottle with reeds you can pop in, but I like to decant the oil into a small vase just to make them a little prettier. I find that their scents are so great because they're so natural- they smell like what they say they are without any kind of artificial weirdness in the mix. While I love the scents, I don't find they have a massive amount of throw, which is fine if you don't need to scent a large room. The scent is mild and not overpowering, but enough to be noticed and enjoyed and quite long lasting. Overall, good stuff!

April 04, 2013

I love using diffuser oils to add subtle fragrance to my home and I'm very particular about the scent. I love this one from Demeter. It's subtle but it smells like fresh baking. I have it in my kitchen so it always smells good in there. It smells authentic - not artificial or chemically in any way. I got this compliments of the brand but I would purchase it myself.