Diorshow Extase Mascara Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 773 in Mascara

March 24, 2016

This is by far my favourite Mascara. Just a couple of coats and my lashes almost look fake they are so full and long. The only drawback is the cost as it is a high end product but in my opinion it's worth it, especially for special occasions.

January 24, 2016

I got this mascara from Sephora because the tube looked luxurious and I had just finished a tube of Dior mascara (a different variety) that was fantastic and hoped this one would prove to be excellent as well, with the added intensity it promised. It applies easily and is long lasting, but it smudges incredibly easily. After a few hours of wear, I end up with black smudges underneath my lash line and near my eyebrows from where my lashes touch my skin. I hate it so much that if it weren't such a process to exchange or return it, I would have by now.

December 10, 2015

This is a great mascara for durability...looks as good by nighttime as morning when I applied it.

August 05, 2014

Expensive but curves my uncurveable lashes very well

November 13, 2013

This is a really bold impactful mascara. I am not a fan of the price tag and the only way I purchase this is if it comes as part of a set or in the smaller size, but it really works. It gives great payoff for volume and length and doesn't smudge at all. I find that it doesn't take long to start clumping, which is why I prefer this in a small trial size than investing in the whole tube. I also like that my lashes feel soft and it is a very bold black. Great product, just pricy.

August 22, 2012

Recently I am obsessed with Dior extase black mascara. The brush is really awesome to use,that curl mylashes very well.The color is really dark black which is another reason that i love it.Dry very fast.It volumize my lashes very well. I would absolutely recommend anyone to try it,as it is now a days in my favorite list.

January 25, 2010

I jump around from mascara to mascara a lot...completely torn as to if high-end or drug store mascara is the best way to go. When I am displeased with a previous tube, I always tend to go back to Dior Show. Dior recently release this new variation to their traditional line of Dior Show, claiming the "Extase" version to create a 3D effect and to give a higher-impact look. It does not live up to the claim. It's quite a bit more than the original Dior Show and the original Dior Show performs much better. I found this mascara to be clumpy and the brush to be quite ineffective. I am going to either play with different application methods to get the look that I want or return this back to Sephora. I like a dramatic, plump, lengthy look for my lashes and this mascara was just an expensive drag...too bad!