Downy Fabric Softener Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 249 in Laundry Care

February 15, 2017

Love the fresh smell of this product. Our clothes smells so fresh and i love each of its different scent. We have been using this product for a long time.

February 06, 2017

I am in love with the smell of this fabric softner and I can say it leaves my clothes smelling great . I like to have a great smelling softner in my clothes. Downy is a great softner for your clothes.

January 14, 2017

I usually buy this when it goes on sale, otherwise I think it is a little bit pricey for what you get. It's a hit or miss for me, as sometimes my clothes come out fresh smelling and soft, but other times my towels are hard to the touch. I think you need to put in a little bit more than what's recommended to get the best results. I really want to love this product but it has its downfalls.

January 08, 2017

Downy fabric softener leaves your laundry with a beautiful, fresh scent. It also helps with static cling. I would never dream of not adding this to my wash.

August 24, 2016

Great product! Love the way it smells and makes out clothes feel! We use year round to help prevent static in the winter especially. Well priced and definitely would purchase again.

June 06, 2016

Downy Fabric Softener is great my clothes feels so soft with a scent that just lingers on my clothes for days I always purchase this product when it goes on sale

March 12, 2016

Oh my word, this product smells amazing. I don't like change but it takes me a while to find the perfect fit for me. Once I found this fabric softener, I was ecstatic to find out that it was great. I love it and would absolutely recommend it.

January 22, 2016

I have definitely noticed a difference in my clothes,they are so soft and they smell really nice, the price is reasonable and it lasts a long time ,which is great

July 17, 2015

It is true that clothes are softer and smell great , but the price point is also more expensive than others.

June 08, 2015

Downy works so well...it softens my clothes n makes them smell so fresh...love it.

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal