Downy Fabric Softener Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 226 in Laundry Care

August 24, 2016

Great product! Love the way it smells and makes out clothes feel! We use year round to help prevent static in the winter especially. Well priced and definitely would purchase again.

June 06, 2016

Downy Fabric Softener is great my clothes feels so soft with a scent that just lingers on my clothes for days I always purchase this product when it goes on sale

March 12, 2016

Oh my word, this product smells amazing. I don't like change but it takes me a while to find the perfect fit for me. Once I found this fabric softener, I was ecstatic to find out that it was great. I love it and would absolutely recommend it.

January 22, 2016

I have definitely noticed a difference in my clothes,they are so soft and they smell really nice, the price is reasonable and it lasts a long time ,which is great

July 17, 2015

It is true that clothes are softer and smell great , but the price point is also more expensive than others.

June 08, 2015

Downy works so well...it softens my clothes n makes them smell so fresh...love it.

March 09, 2015

Will always be my favorite no matter what !!

February 02, 2015

Love this stuff. I have a water bottle that I make a 40/60 mixture and use down and water in my spray bottle to freshen up my clothes in the closet, on the furniture, bed sheets and pretty much everywhere I can. cheaper then fabreeze and lasts longer smells amazing!

September 10, 2014

Love the way it makes my clothes smell and how soft they are