Downy Fabric Softener Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 233 in Laundry Care

January 14, 2017

I usually buy this when it goes on sale, otherwise I think it is a little bit pricey for what you get. It's a hit or miss for me, as sometimes my clothes come out fresh smelling and soft, but other times my towels are hard to the touch. I think you need to put in a little bit more than what's recommended to get the best results. I really want to love this product but it has its downfalls.

January 08, 2017

Downy fabric softener leaves your laundry with a beautiful, fresh scent. It also helps with static cling. I would never dream of not adding this to my wash.

August 24, 2016

Great product! Love the way it smells and makes out clothes feel! We use year round to help prevent static in the winter especially. Well priced and definitely would purchase again.

June 06, 2016

Downy Fabric Softener is great my clothes feels so soft with a scent that just lingers on my clothes for days I always purchase this product when it goes on sale

March 12, 2016

Oh my word, this product smells amazing. I don't like change but it takes me a while to find the perfect fit for me. Once I found this fabric softener, I was ecstatic to find out that it was great. I love it and would absolutely recommend it.

January 22, 2016

I have definitely noticed a difference in my clothes,they are so soft and they smell really nice, the price is reasonable and it lasts a long time ,which is great

July 17, 2015

It is true that clothes are softer and smell great , but the price point is also more expensive than others.

June 08, 2015

Downy works so well...it softens my clothes n makes them smell so fresh...love it.

March 09, 2015

Will always be my favorite no matter what !!

February 02, 2015

Love this stuff. I have a water bottle that I make a 40/60 mixture and use down and water in my spray bottle to freshen up my clothes in the closet, on the furniture, bed sheets and pretty much everywhere I can. cheaper then fabreeze and lasts longer smells amazing!