Dr Pepper Cherry Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

January 21, 2016

I just tried this for the first time. I was hoping I would like it as much as cherry Coke, however I found it wasn't quite as tasty. That said, I would probably buy it again.

April 20, 2015

My favourite drink of all time!
I cant post a negative thing about this product.

April 07, 2015

I absolutley love this pop! i love chrry pop n my fav normal pop is dr pepper. the two of these together is amazing!!! so luv it

April 07, 2015

I really don't like this drink. I find it much too sweet for my taste buds. I purchased it once to try it out and it was the last time I ever did.

April 02, 2015

I love Dr.Pepper! And the cherry flavour is just plain awesome, it's so refreshing if you have a dry throat and you need something cold to quench your thirst.

March 24, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Pepper, I especially love the Cherry Flavor. I cant drink too much of it because I find it really sweet but still love it for that once in a while treat!

March 24, 2015

The cherry gives it an excellent taste!

March 24, 2015

Dr. Pepper is amazing in general, adding the Cherry flavour makes me love it that much more! Let's put it this way, I've been eating super clean for several months now, and I still keep a few of these around as a guilty pleasure. So good.

February 01, 2015

So good! I love doctor pepper the cherry makes it even better

October 23, 2014

As a huge fan of regular Dr Pepper, this is a fun treat to have in the pantry. The classic Pepper taste with an awesome hit of cherry. Delicious!

jayvelyn926 added a new review for