Dr. Pepper Cherry Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

December 05, 2016

i like this one a lot better than the original flavour, the cherry adds the just right taste, i drink this a lot in the summer on super hot days, i love the unique flavour of dr.pepper

April 28, 2016

Love love love!!!! Works great for making eggless cakes and cupcakes with a big punch of flavor. Must have (ice cold) summer drink! Lets face it...its an all year round must have drink lol

June 08, 2015

First of all I love regular dr. pepper......but with cherry it is freakin amazing....love it!

March 24, 2015

I wasn't sure how Dr. Pepper could get any better. And then they added cherry flavour. Wow! Is that a treat for your taste buds. Now I don't have to go to the local convenience store's fountain machine to get cherry added to my Dr. Pepper. I can have a whole pack of it in my own home. Yum!

September 29, 2013

I love this soda. I am so glad we can finally get it in Canada.

May 15, 2013

This pop is the worst pop I have ever tasted. I love most pop but I bought this today and almost puked with my first sip. GROSS!

May 15, 2013

The taste of Cherry Dr.Pepper is delicious. It has the full body taste of the Dr.Pepper, with a sweet hint of cherry in the aftertaste. I highly recommend giving it a try!

May 10, 2012

I love the taste of Cherry Dr. Pepper. Tried it first on a visit to the USA a few years ago and was SOOOO excited to find it in Walmart last week. Drop a maraschino cherry in for an extra indulgence!

Neuven added a new review for