Driscoll's Raspberries Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 18, 2016

Delicious as a snack or as a topping on yogurt or oatmeal! Always fresh, I usually buy the big pack from Costco which is a great deal. Yummy way to add fruits to your diet!

November 17, 2016

I cannot get enough of these. They are super healthy and very refreshing and taste great in a nice cold whipped cream and graham cracker summer pie. Or even on their own. I do wish that it came in a larger container. Driscoll raspberries are always fresh and have the perfect texture. They are good for freezing too for use later on in smoothies etc. Great taste.

October 10, 2016

Driscoll's raspberries are always large, ripe, juicy and have great color. Love their berries! I find them at Walmart, Safeway, and Sobeys grocery stores.

October 10, 2016

I really love Driscoll's raspberries. In the container, they are usually always plump and vibrant in colour. Rarely mushy and/or bruised. They have a delicious taste and when the grocery store has a sale, 2/$4.00 is a great buy. They last only 2-3 days maximum, but they are a wonderful snack and a perfect treat on top of my pumpkin pie!

August 28, 2016

I love these raspberries and often but these containers for a small morning or afternoon snack! They are perfect for at home, but unfortunately get moldy quite quickly if left out! I keep mine refrigerated at all times and take them out about an hour before I eat them to get them to that delicious room temperature! They are also great rolled in yogurt and frozen for a tasty low fat treat!

August 28, 2016

I love raspberries, but these don't last very long, I'm always having to throw out half the container, and that's the same day as I buy it, they go bad extremely fast.

August 16, 2016

I love the fresh rasberries when they are in season but these are the next best ones. You can keep them longer in the fridge if you spread them out on a plate,they will keep a week. I love them on cereal, waffles, icecream or just alone.

August 12, 2016

Driscoll's Raspberries are the best ever!! Always very fresh, the price is always right, always such a delight to eat alone or bake the best pies ever!! Thank you Driscoll's, you are AWESOME!!

July 24, 2016

Really good beriies, always in our fridge.always fresh and tasty.but i have to agreed that u have to eat it very quick as they go bad quickly. Price is good

July 23, 2016

these berries are just great! best quality and taste I've ever bought. they are very sweet with incredible aroma and can stay fresh in fridge for 5 days.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml