Driscoll's Raspberries Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 20, 2017

Tellement la collation préféré des enfants! Super bon pour la santé et délicieuse au goût, un casseau ne dur jamais plus qu'une journée! Toujours fraîche, ces framboises sont toujours appréciés!

March 20, 2017

always cheap, fresh, and delicious!
    one of these little packs in the lunch can and you get your fruit for the day so sweet and juicy theyre always eprfect

March 18, 2017

My favourite brand of raspberries. Always consistent and delicious! Perfectly sweet and juicy. Have also found these in the organic variety and loved them even more. A couple of dollars extra, but worth the cleanliness; there is a fairly big difference in taste as well (if you can believe it, the organic variety is even juicier!!). Will always choose this brand!

March 15, 2017

These are by far the absolute BEST raspberries you can get from any grocery store. I've never had any issues with the quality or taste of these raspberries.

March 06, 2017

Seeing a lot of this brand lately, and loving it. The raspberries are huge, juicy and fresh. I have been getting these for 2.49. I am now only going to buy Driscolls!

February 28, 2017

I only ever buy fresh Raspberries when these are available for 2 for $5 because I do find them to be quite expensive for the amount you get! I do wish I was able to purchase these more often because they are just sooo delicious! They are fresh and burst with juice and flavor every time I take a bite! They are perfect to eat as is or add them to baking or any other recipe or dish. Raspberries have so many health benefits and so I do purchase frozen ones when I cannot get these but they just aren't the same .. The only problem I have ever had with these is just having a few in the pack be smoshed and soft but I think that is normal no matter what type or brand you purchase and it was only ever a couple of raspberries.

February 28, 2017

Love love love these. Only ever had an issue once with them going moldy with a day. Emailed the company and they redeemed quickly. I find the flavor always great.

February 19, 2017

This brand of raspberries is always the best. I am never disappointed. I never have gotten any that were mouldy like with other brands. Always fresh and ripe.

February 19, 2017

I bought theses on sale for 3 for 5 dollars. They were amazing quality and had a good flavour even though its the end of Winter. Was very happy with this purchase.

January 17, 2017

The taste is great, they are fresh and delicious. Unfortunately the price for what you get just isn't worth it. Its a tiny container with 20-30 raspberries for an excessive cost. Better off buying frozen.