Duncan Hines Frosting Creations - Bubble Gum

Duncan Hines Frosting Creations - Bubble Gum Reviews

Ranked #2222 out of 2312 in Grocery

1.5/5

September 16, 2016

I'm not sure if this was just a ba experience, but the product that I purchased tasted like rancid dish soap. It ruined my daughters birthdaycake. It's a shame, because really love Duncan Hines products.

April 13, 2015

Ok I have to admit I was really excited when I purchased this! My mom loves bubblegum so I decided it would be a good idea to make her cake with bubble gum flavoured icing in the middle of the cake! And guess what? It actually turned out pretty good! It has a really yummy bubblegum flavour and its not crazy overpowering.

November 22, 2014

i try duncun hine frosting creation its easy to use and make beautifull cupcake color

June 25, 2014

I thought this was yummy! A lot on the super sweet side if you like that much sweetness, the kids loved the taste and a hit all around.

1.5/5

June 12, 2014

This icing is surly for kids! It is justway too sweet. I wouldn't buy this again. :(

August 27, 2013

I used the new Duncan Hines Frosting Creations with the Bubble Gum flavor to cover my sister's Birthday cake (an angel food cake) and this combination was delicious. The icing tasted very much like bubble gum. It might seem a little to sweet for some but anyone who enjoys Bubble Gum will really love this icing.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation