• Duncan Hines Salted Caramel Brownie Mix
  • Duncan Hines Salted Caramel Brownie Mix

Duncan Hines Salted Caramel Brownie Mix Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 1062 in Snacks

August 20, 2016

These are excellent just as good as homemade. They are soft and chewy, sweet and salty. Great for having company over or for dessert. Lots of times I will make them to take to people's houses. I will sometimes add nuts , cranberries etc to them.

January 16, 2016

These brownies are amazing. Easy to make and so delicious!

June 06, 2015

these are really good I love brownies and a perfect snack for a dinner party

June 05, 2015

This mix makes the perfect brownies. They are quick and affordable. I like how it has a nice little salt taste to help balance the richness of the chocolate.

June 05, 2015

These are a great fast fixing dessert, when you don't have time to bake from scratch. I love the gooeyness of the caramel mixed in with it.

June 05, 2015

Delicious. The perfect combination of salty and sweet.

June 03, 2015

my husband loved this, warm with ice cream,wow

May 27, 2015

Just made the duncan hines salted caramel brownies! Can you say DELICIOUS! These were to die for! I served them a tad warm with some vanilla ice cream on top and a drizzle of caramel sauce! By far one of the tastiest I have had! My family loved them and in fact ate the whole tray. Will definitely be buying these again! Five star all the way!

May 14, 2015

Wow, these are sinfully good. They turned out great and were chocolatey and gooey, and the caramel sauce was fantastic. If you love chocolate, buttery caramel, and are a sweet and salty fan, these brownies will send you over the moon. I would highly recommend these to both brownie and caramel lovers :) I will definitely be buying these brownies again.

May 03, 2015

I would typically make snacks fully from scratch, but when I was sick, I needed a simpler solution. The various Duncan Hines mixes were on sale for 1$ so it seemed like a great opportunity to try it out!

It was indeed simpler than making it fully from scratch. Simply add water, eggs and oil (or applesauce) to the mix. The salted caramel sauce is in a separate package (aka, if you would prefer to use it on something else like drizzling it on ice cream, you could).

I discovered that I didn't have the square pan as indicated on the box, I therefore made it in a muffin pan. (Just a note if someone else makes it that way, I would guess that it would have been ready at 350 after about 28 minutes in my oven - I gave it a few extra minutes because the toothpick wasn't coming out fully clean, but it would have been better with a few less minutes). The taste was very good. It came out a little on the dry side, but that was probably my fault. The salted caramel sauce does indeed taste like salted caramel which is good. Overall, I think it would be worthwhile trying again.