Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
Good

Eagle Brand Condensed Milk Reviews

Ranked #473 out of 2312 in Grocery

July 12, 2016

I love this on a piece of bread for a fast snack. I also bake with it, cakes, etc. and make a lovely english toffee. This is so sweet and there is so much you can make with it.

February 06, 2016

Great product. I use it a lot for baking or to add sweetness to coffee, tea, porridge, etc. It's very sweet and sticky but also smooth and creamy and can be added to whatever you want. I love it.

January 28, 2016

I not only use this one for making my english toffee, i like it on toast.

June 01, 2015

Bought this on sale and I've been using it for my baking, is good! Will repurchase.

May 08, 2015

I love this wonderful product from Eagle Brand. I bake a lot and use this brand. It has never failed me. I love to make white chocolate coconut balls with this. They are delicious.

May 07, 2015

A rich sweetened milk that helps me create mouthwatering desserts. Cooks to perfection and gives your recipes a moist sweet taste. I like to use it to make "Macaroons" and a variety of dedcadent "Squares". My homemade Irish Cream wouldn't taste the same without this key ingredient.

May 01, 2015

I love eagle brand, so much you can make with it. I made English toffee and it was great. I also put it on toast.If you have never tried it,don't cheat yourself and get it. Trust me, you will LOVE it. I even put it in my coffee mmmmm