Eagle Brand Reviews

Ranked #807 out of 987 in Misc

March 10, 2015

I trust Eagle Brand condensed milk for all my baking and cooking. A classic that bakers have trusted for many years.

March 10, 2015

I use Eagle Brand Condensed Milk a lot at Christmas it makes the best Magic Bars that just melt in your mouth as well as many other cookies,squares and many other recipes. You can buy cheaper brands but I think nothing compares to Eagle Brand.

March 10, 2015

Use this for baking all the time. Makes everything really creamy and it tastes good!

March 10, 2015

this is the only brand i would use! it taste great for baking or on its own with some toast! or a spoonfull! yum!

March 10, 2015

This is so thick and creamy and very delicious. makes lots of delicious desserts.you can also use this to add to your coffee or tea instead of milk or cream. yummy yummy.

January 31, 2015

This is magic in my mouth. Make good cake ans recette with This.

January 31, 2015

I use Eagle Brand for so many of my recipes. It tastes so rich and flavourful. I make homemade with Irish Cream that tastes amazing.

January 31, 2015

Eagle Brand is so delicious to bake with. I love to bake cakes and poke small holes in the tops and pour this over the holes. It's so delicious!

November 25, 2011

I love using Eagle Brand in my baking recipes. There are so many things you can make with it and their web site has all kind of recipes for you to try. I received a free cook book from them years ago, but I believe you can still order one from the web site. I think it was selling for $13 something, but it’s a great cook book filled with recipes from bar and cookies to topping, sauces and even fondues. I love the great Cheese cake recipes the best. My husband insists that I make him a Cherry Cheese Pie for his birthday every year, but I don’t mind because it’s as easy as can be to make. Eagle Brand has bin around for 150 years because it tastes so good and can be used in so many different ways. Eagle Brand launched their web site in 1999 witch is an online Recipe Club, sending recipes and holiday ideas to bakers across Canada. In 2002, they created the Magic Circle. Each year a new group of select bakers from across Canada, is chosen to lead multi-generational baking circles, to test new recipes and to share their inspirational stories with the Recipe Club. If you haven’t tried baking with Eagle Brand before then you should give their web site a look, I’m sure you’ll find something great to try and will love baking with Eagle Brand as much as I do.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil