Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes Reviews

Ranked #1678 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 16, 2016

My kids are very fussy eaters, so for a quick breakfast sandwich we go to Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes when we are in a hurry. I often scramble eggs, layer with a piece of Canadian round back bacon or sausage round, a little melted cheese and viola! A delicious breakfast sandwich that is not messy. The waffle texture absorbs the cheese well and helps glue it together so it easily stays put in small hands. My one kid loves ketchup on his and the other prefers plain, we rarely do the sweet waffle thing, but that would be good too.

November 16, 2016

Nope not for me...i just can not eat these..i find they leave a strong aftertaste of chemicals..the are fast to prepare how ever i will not be buying these again

November 15, 2016

My family love these. I try to make pancakes from scratch but sometime, there is so little time and you want something fast and easy.. These pancakes prove to be quite tasty and easy to get ready.

June 30, 2016

Ces mini-crêpes d'Eggo peuvent être un bon dépanneur pour les matins où on est pressé et que l'on ne sait pas trop quoi manger car elles se réchauffent au grille-pain et se préparent rapidement. Bien sûr, elles ne sont vraiment pas comme nos crêpes maison, mais pour ceux qui préfèrent la rapidité, cela peut aller. Je les recommande comme aliment dépanneur seulement.

June 30, 2016

Giving an average rating only.
They can not and do not compare to home made from scratch pancakes or even the pancakes found at breakfast diners. You can not compare. The pancakes were thin, bland and not fluffy that I am used to.
I did enjoy the buttermilk flavour of the pancake, better than the original ones sold. That was a bonus. These did have flavours. I find eggo products (waffles and pancakes) have great flavour in their products!

It was easy to make in the toaster oven, did not burn or crisp up, texture was average.

June 30, 2016

Love these! Great idea quick and easy breakfast my son is a pancake lover and these are a close runner to home made pancakes. They dont have a fake or frozen taste to them

March 01, 2016

These are not nearly as good as the Egoo waffles. The texture of these pancakes was kind of tough and rubbery, I couldn't slice through it with my fork as I would with normal pancakes, I actually had to use a knife on them. They taste was kind of bland as well. I will not be buying these again.

February 14, 2016

These are good if you're in a rush, but not if you want delicious pancakes. Their waffles are definitely better. These are not fluffy or sweet or tasty. It's just a chunk of cooked dough....
Do yourself a favor and make your own.

March 15, 2015

Not as good as you make at home but they are good for a fast breakfast.

February 14, 2015

Eggo's make a quick breakfast, when you are pressed for time. They are so fast to prepare and tastes great.