e.l.f. Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #651 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

February 09, 2015

e.l.f products are hit and miss at times. I have so many of their products that I love. Their nail polish is a good price-usually around $1 where I live. Some do start chipping faster, while some don't.

February 07, 2015

This nail polish is one of my favorites. It covers my nails really well and doesn't chip at all. There are many different colors and I honestly love all of them

November 20, 2014

This is a great product if you're looking for a safer nail polish. It's also vegan and cruelty free. It's comes in a very wide selection of colours, and it is only $2! The colours I tried are quite opaque and only require 1.5 coats. It's not the longest wearing, but it lasts about two or three days without chipping. The formula is medium consistency so it won't slide around, but it also doesn't become unbearable to work with. They're so affordable, I find myself picking one up with almost every online order! Great when you can catch it on sale for $1 too :)