Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush Reviews

Ranked #454 out of 512 in Blush

This luxuriously soft cream blush with skin-caring technology, antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E visually lifts and contours the look of cheeks, blushing them with soft, vibrant color for a fresh, dewy finish.

April 16, 2010

i have oily skin and so i have always been afrad to wear creamy products, but i decided to give this cream blush a try. I am so in love with the blush(nector) i wear it every day now, with a powder blush on top. I love that its long lasting even after a long day i still have my blush on and it doesnt make my face greasy or cause me to break out. it very blendable and consistancy and colour is perfect . i would recommend this to everyone.

February 25, 2010

I receive products for review regularly (yes, I would hate me too), but not always such items that I would normally choose or that work with my skintone. In this case, Elizabeth Arden really hit a homerun.

The 'Nectar' shade is a gorgeous peachy colour I was a little skeptical about. I generally trend to cool tones, according to my natural skin undertones. But this blush looks so natural, I think I have found a new favourite. The shade and universal wearability is, in my opinion, comparable to the popular NARS Orgasm blush.

Being a cream blush, I find the best way to apply is simply by fingertip. It blends in so seamlessly, it looks like I am blushing naturally. I really can't praise this enough - I will definitely buy it again!

The Ceramide Cream Blush is available in 4 different shades: Pink, Nectar, Honey, and Plum.