eos Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 1462 in Body Lotions & Creams

The delightfully nourishing hand lotion. A combination of velvety softness and refreshing, light fragrance, eos hand lotion is packed with nourishing shea butter, aloe, oats and antioxidants to keep your hands beautiful, soft and smooth.

November 14, 2016

I found this hand lotion from EOS at Iga while doing my weekly grocery shopping. it was only 2.19$ at that price I had to buy it :) It is know my favourite hand lotion. I bought the pack of 4 at Costco :):):):) I really recommend it.

November 14, 2016

Since I've been using the lip balms, I thought I would try the small hand lotion. I love it. The berry blossom has a really great scent to it. It moisturizes my hands very well. I will definitely buy the bigger bottle.

October 14, 2016

J'ai trouvé cette crème à petit prix au dolorama. Hydrate bien la peau de mes mains secs. Parfume délicatement la peau. Format pratique et rapide à appliquer.

October 14, 2016

I don't even think i will find a better hand lotion than this one, honestly!! This is my favorite one. It smells very good and my hands stays moist for a long period of time. I would definetly go buy the bigger bottles becuase i use it daily.

September 28, 2016

Super cute packaging. It is very convenient to carry out. The shape of the container also makes it easy to squeeze out the lotion.

The texture of the lotion is very light and very absorbent. It is perfect for hydrating my hands.

What I love the most about this product is its super affordable pricing!

September 22, 2016

Really like this product - but other scents. Really didn't like the scent and found it overpowering. As a hand cream, however, it works well, I'll just buy the other versions instead.

August 28, 2016

I enjoyed eos lip balm so i thought i might enjoy the eos hand lotion but it didnt really spark anything wonderful in me. i found it to be fairly greasy and i didnt love this scent.

June 24, 2016

This hand cream is great! Fast absorbing, light, fresh.... Price is good for the high quality of this product. The scent is light and not overpowering as well, which is important to me. I also really love the packaging.

May 18, 2016

First off the scent is very refreshing, it's not over powering as a lot of lotions tend to be. It made my hands feel very soft. The portable size makes it very easy to take whatever you want.I have it in my purse for anytime use

April 22, 2016

EOS products are usually pretty good and the package this comes in is very convenient for throwing on your car or purse but the product is super liquidy which I don't like. I like my lotion to be thick and fast absorbing, this is kind of greasy. Wouldn't buy again.

TiaQ added a new review for