eos Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

The delightfully nourishing hand lotion. A combination of velvety softness and refreshing, light fragrance, eos hand lotion is packed with nourishing shea butter, aloe, oats and antioxidants to keep your hands beautiful, soft and smooth.

February 28, 2017

I needed something small enough for my purse and found this by accident at the local Dollarama. Glad I decided to buy it cause it a great little moisturizer... Will definitely buy it again!

February 28, 2017

This lotion is the best! It doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy and its portable! I carry it in my school bag so its never too far from my reach! With a name like EOS, how could it possibly turn out wrong!

February 18, 2017

I found this in a local Dollarama while buying other stuff, it was totally an impulse buy as I didn't need hand lotion but I'm so glad I did!! Its small and cute, perfect purse/pocket sized, it smells amazing and the smell doesn't fade quick like other hand lotions, including Scentsy, and it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy at all! Will definitely be going back for more before they are all gone!!

November 14, 2016

I found this hand lotion from EOS at Iga while doing my weekly grocery shopping. it was only 2.19$ at that price I had to buy it :) It is know my favourite hand lotion. I bought the pack of 4 at Costco :):):):) I really recommend it.

November 14, 2016

Since I've been using the lip balms, I thought I would try the small hand lotion. I love it. The berry blossom has a really great scent to it. It moisturizes my hands very well. I will definitely buy the bigger bottle.

October 14, 2016

J'ai trouvé cette crème à petit prix au dolorama. Hydrate bien la peau de mes mains secs. Parfume délicatement la peau. Format pratique et rapide à appliquer.

October 14, 2016

I don't even think i will find a better hand lotion than this one, honestly!! This is my favorite one. It smells very good and my hands stays moist for a long period of time. I would definetly go buy the bigger bottles becuase i use it daily.

September 28, 2016

Super cute packaging. It is very convenient to carry out. The shape of the container also makes it easy to squeeze out the lotion.

The texture of the lotion is very light and very absorbent. It is perfect for hydrating my hands.

What I love the most about this product is its super affordable pricing!

September 22, 2016

Really like this product - but other scents. Really didn't like the scent and found it overpowering. As a hand cream, however, it works well, I'll just buy the other versions instead.

August 28, 2016

I enjoyed eos lip balm so i thought i might enjoy the eos hand lotion but it didnt really spark anything wonderful in me. i found it to be fairly greasy and i didnt love this scent.

samanthamilner added a new review for