Essie Grow Faster Base Coat

Essie Grow Faster Base Coat Reviews

Ranked #455 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

March 21, 2016

Works really well, help the nail polish to last longer, definitely hardened my nails too. It's really cheap and you can find it everywhere. Will definetely rebuy it anyday.

January 16, 2016

J'aime cette base pour le vernis. Très bonne qualité.

April 02, 2015

Love this stuff. It makes such a great base coat

February 09, 2015

My nails have gotten shorter due to medical issues and I bought this with high hopes. It's an okay product, but didn't give me the results I expected. It made them shiny, but they didn't grow very much.

October 24, 2014

I have bitten my nails for as long as I can remember (nasty habit..I know) and this product has saved me! Within 2 weeks my nails were longer & I found myself not wanting to bite them. They were healthy & strong and it was all thanks to this base coat! I would DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone looking to strengthen & grow their nails or even just looking for a GREAT base coat.

October 08, 2014

Quick drying, great coverage, never any staining. 5 star in my books

October 08, 2014

Can I just say WOW. I am a nail biter and this product helped me grow my nails at a rate that even I couldn't keep-up with. Plus, it stays on longer than any others I have tried.