• Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting Firming Serum
  • Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting Firming Serum

Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting Firming Serum Reviews

Ranked #233 out of 645 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

July 16, 2016

Great product . Nice thick texture but applies very easily, dont need rub it in. It has nice scent, but most important it makes skin smooth , feels almost like a primer. Its pricey but its worth it

September 23, 2015

Well what more is there to say about this product other than absolute Perfection in a Bottle!!!! I give it an A+. My face feels like a million bucks everyday. When I ran out and had to wait a week to pick up some more, I was literally scraping out the bits from the bottom of the dispenser with a Q-Tip!! Takes the redness away, primes my face so smoothly for my moisturizer that I apply on top. Thank you Estee Lauder for making my 46 year old skin look like I'm 30!!!

May 31, 2015

Love the smell, not greasy or heavy on skin

February 09, 2015

This is by far my favorite product as one can tell by the half empty bottle in the photo. I have used it for many years and have never been disappointed. It goes on smoothly, leaving a silky feel to the skin. I apply it every morning under my moisturizer. I get regular comments on my skin and, for a not so young lady, this means a lot! I don't mind saving up for this product as I wouldn't want to be without it. It is expensive but at several times during the year, Estee Lauder comes out with a 100 ml bottle, which is when I purchase it. It lasts quite awhile as only a few pumps (4 for me) are needed.

Bofam26 added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Project Candy Box

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

danaorgnero has started a new forum topic
    Project Candy Box