Evian Facial Spray Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 11 in Facial Spray

Hydrate, Moisturizes. Refreshes. Tones. Helps to fix make-up.

August 04, 2016

I have been using this since it came out, years ago. This is especially nice on these hot, humid days. It also helps set your makeup. I like to have one in my purse, one in my locker, and one in my gym bag.

May 05, 2015

I love this in the summer especially, offering an extra boost of hydration for my face. It just feels great when you mist it on! They also offer in a few can sizes so you can get a mini can to carry with you.

May 05, 2015

I've always seen this in stores and always wanted to try it! I'm not wearing makeup today so I can't tell how well it works in conjunction with that, but I tried it anyways and I like it so far! The only thing I'm not a fan of, is that it's almost similar to a can of hairspray, and I'm not fond of spraying it on my face. I would have liked a pump or squeeze function type of spray. But otherwise, can't complain!

March 23, 2015

This is in my humid summer survival kit. Im addicted to facial sprays. I do refrigerate them too, for those really hot days :)

March 23, 2015

You see, an extremely fine mist of water spritzed over your face after you've completed your makeup adds the perfect finishing touch to keep your beauty products in place. I used it to refresh my face since I live in 4 season area especially during the winter and summer months.
The fine mist is powered by pure nitrogen and I always experience an uniform application. Other facial sprays tend to come with pumps, and they can be hit or miss when it comes to an even spray on your face.

While I've known and used Evian Facial Spray for years, I just recently learned some interesting facts about this dermatologist tested and hypo-allergenic beauty tool.

August 09, 2014

I got a twin pack at Sephora for $12. A bit pricey. It's two 50ml facial spray mini cans. The sprays don't last very long. I wish there was some way you could fill them up because it dies pretty quickly. Not environmentally friendly. Very disappointing product.

June 14, 2014

I work shift work and start my day early! I leave a can of this in my locker and spritz before I start my shift and at the end. It totally revives me. I have tried other facial sprays but Evian smells the best. I guess cause it's the original mineral water.i

July 06, 2012

I just went to the beach today, and it's about 40 degrees Celsius, and when I began to over heat I found this very effective.

April 22, 2012

Ive used this spray and love it although lately in the summer months I make my own distilled water and a few drops of essential oils in it to freshen my face.But when I did have this spray it motivated me to create my own because I loved it so much.I would keep the bottle in my fridge and spray my face when it was so hot and muggy outside.Its so refreshing and also wonderful for hydrating dry skin.Great to keep in your purse or vehicle when you need some moisture...It also will be your best friend if you travel overseas on a long flight.Your skin gets so dry and horrible feeling on a long flight this is just the thing to perk your skin up.

April 10, 2012

I received this Evian Facial Spray as a free sample and wasn’t to sure about it at first. The thought of spraying this over my makeup made me think it would wash my makeup away. Then my buddy did a review for the same product and mentioned that she use to spray water on her face when she was in modeling. So I figured if it worked for models it must work, so I gave it a try yesterday. Boy was I every surprised how well this really worked. I was feeling kind of tired out so I gave myself a spry and it woke me right up. It felt so refreshing and it didn’t make my makeup run at all like I thought it would. I’m a stay at home mom, so it really isn’t something I would have a big need for, but I think this would be great for any working woman to carry in her bag for a quick pick me up.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk