Facebook Messenger App Reviews

Ranked #657 out of 987 in Misc

May 06, 2016

i use this app everyday in junction with using Facebook. This is a great app for those who are on FB with you, but maybe you all don't have iphones to do a group message.. this can bring everyone together! I love all the little features like changing the group name, or the color of the font. It has cute stickers and emojis you can use and i never have issues with it at all!

May 06, 2016

Facebook messenger app is an easy app to use. So when you want to chat with anyone where other people don't see your messages this is the app to use. Very user friendly.

October 15, 2015

I just would rather use safari facebook, no apps for me. I don't like them. The facebook and the messanger app.

October 15, 2015

Free, easy to use, can't complain.

Not sure why people have given it such a bad rep on the Apple App store, I have never had a problem with it! It kind of sucks that you have to have 2 apps to use Facebook & Messenger, but the messenger itself works well, has never given me problems!

July 18, 2015

The only reason I don't recommend this app is because you are forced to download it to read your messages. It is, however, a great concept. I also don't like how you can't sign out of it, you have to uninstall the app and reinstall it to sign into a different account. It is free which is a plus.

0.5/5

May 13, 2015

I have to say I absolutely hate this app ! It's actually making hate Facebook too because now on mobile phones you can't check your messages without downloading this app and I find it not right that they take away that freedom of choice. I'm uncomfortable with the fact that downloading messenger gives them access to everything on my phone or tablet! And the fact that they are trying to force me to use the app is extremely wrong! I have my messages on the face book site itself I don't see the need to download a separate app for it all it does it take up unnecessary space on my phone and is unneeded! Extremely upset with facebook about this !!!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml