Farmhouse Fresh Whoopie Cream Shea Butter for Body

Farmhouse Fresh Whoopie Cream Shea Butter for Body Reviews

Ranked #1039 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Indulge in a piece of moist layer cake and white velvet cream every day you use FarmHouse Fresh Whoopie! Shea Butter Cream. This rich, sweetly scented cream nourishes even the driest of skin with moisturizing Shea and Cocoa Butter. Inspired by the famous handmade treats farmers would find in their lunchboxes and shout Whoopie! the cream is uniquely packaged in a glass jar and makes a delicious keepsake.

August 14, 2014

this stuff smells amazing. a cake and vanilla icing smell...good enough to eat. I do find the product a little bit on the oily side, but if you have very dry skin this is a great product for you!! It's pricey but it lasts a long time. Worth the investment!

March 02, 2011

i have had the worst dry skin for years and years. and have been on the lookout for an over the counter cream that works wonders and have yet to find it until i got this as a christmas gift form my best friend.
it has left my skin amazingly soft. at times i do have to use a cortizone cream to assist (on the worst of days)
i apply it right after a bath or shower and it leaves my skin feeling great! i would buy it over and over!

December 07, 2010

This stuff is divine! It's an ultra rich shea butter body lotion that keeps my skin hydrated and smelling like cake and vanilla icing all day long. My husband finds the fragrance too intense but I love it. I enjoy smelling like dessert! I received this compliments of Beauty Mark and their PR firm.

What grabbed me first was the packaging. It looks like something fresh from the farm in an old fashioned glass jar. It's a very rich whipped consistency that reminds me of icing. Thankfully it isn't sticky ;).

I really like this. It would make a great stocking stuffer or just for the heck of it gift.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear