Five Alive Juice Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 2328 in Grocery

February 07, 2017

This juice is more sugar that fruit, but I find the taste nice and the price is usually much lower that the real orange juice on the shelf. Super C has a lot of sales and goes down to 99 cents sometimes. I'd say that's a great bargain.

August 25, 2016

When you are in the mood for something citrusy but can't decide on what, grab some Five Alive. The taste is pleasing and surprisingly doesn't seem too acidic.

May 29, 2016

This is one of my go to juice I Love Love this juice with all the citrus flavors you can tell that it's pure juices it isn't watered down you can taste that wonderful sour taste of citrus in this juice I would give this juice 10 stars if I could

May 12, 2016

I love this five alive juice, it's one of my favourites. I think that this justice is really well made and they have a great variety of different flavours to choose from. These go on sale white often at my local grocery store, the whole family really enjoys this, great quality!

May 12, 2016

I love this juice best in the cans and when it is ice cold. Great flavor and the kids love it. I usually have a few cans in the fridge great for on the go also. Nice taste, with a very nice citrus flavor.

April 24, 2016

Five Alive is a tasty juice. I do love citrus flavors.
    However, it doesn't taste as natural to me as other brands of juice on the shelves.
    It's a pretty average tasting juice so I only purchase it if it's on sale.

April 24, 2016

We buy Five Alive juice whenever it is on sale!!! My family and I really enjoy the taste, there is a blend of different citrus fruits. My sister and I are obsessed with citrus so we get really excited when we pick up this up from the grocery store. You can find this juice in just about any grocery store!

January 31, 2016

I have loved this since I was a kid. It is refreshing and full of flavour. It definately quenches my thirst!

Updated On: February 21, 2016

I love this in the summertime when it is hot outside, served over ice! It is so refreshing and tasty! I highly recommend this product!

January 31, 2016

I have Always loved this juice,it has a great fruity flavor ,its refreshing ,I like adding it as a mix to sprite ,it definitely quenches your thirst

July 04, 2015

I wouldn't go out of my way for this juice because it's nothing special however it's not horrible either. I will drink it if it was available. I do really love citrus drinks and this has a nice mix. Although it's a bit artificial in taste it's still better then other products on the market.