Frederic Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray
Amazing

Frederic Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 144 in Hairspray

April 08, 2012

For a sheer hairspray the hold is exceptional. I style my hair and I need to have it "locked in". This hairspray didn't just sit on my hair making it stiff or dull, it held the style I created and I was able to continue styling without working any more product in. I usually don't like aerosol type hairspray but this one gave real bang for your buck and held my style. It's a bit pricy but I would have to say worth the money. (I paid $4.99 for 1.5 oz).

January 19, 2010

My fine hair gets limp so I need an overall hairspray when I style my hair, particularly if I'm wearing side-swept bangs that day. I love some things in the Fekkai line and decided to give this a try. I've been using it for about a month now. It does provide a sheer hold that doesn't look stiff, but I would prefer a firmer hold. It works better as a finishing spray in my opinion. It can hold some shape, but if I'm trying to force my hair over, it doesn't work as well as some other brands.

Downsides are the cost - over $20 for the small bottle, and the smell is TERRIBLE!

To be honest, I wouldn't buy it again. My go-to hairspray is still Sebastian's.

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

danaorgnero added a new review for
    My Sister's Keeper Book