Gain Dryer Sheets Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 254 in Laundry Care

February 07, 2017

When purchasing dryer sheets I always gravitate towards Gain because I love the smells and know they will work well in the dryer on my clothes that were just washed in liquid detergent from Gain, too! Helps keep my clothes soft and wrinkle free - adding a great scent.

January 19, 2017

I love Gain! These dryer sheets are amazing, they smell great and aren't at all overpowering. I love that the smell stays in your clothes too. These are the only brand we buy. Watch for them to go on sale which is often!

January 19, 2017

Gain Dryer Sheets are the only dryer sheets I will use. I have tried to switch and try something cheaper but I can't stay away. They make your laundry smell so incredibly good that nothing else even compares. I use GAIN everything when I do laundry as the brand is amazing. Great price as well but I usually stock up when they are on sale!

January 19, 2017

I love these dryer sheets. They smell sooooo good and leave your clothes smelling fantastic. These are the only dryer sheets my boyfriend will let me buy!

January 11, 2017

Love Gain dryer sheets! They make my laundry smell so great and the scent lasts for an extremely long time. The price is always affordable. My clothes are always soft and static free!

January 05, 2017

I started using gain dryer sheets along with gain laundry detergent and my family loves it. It leaves your clothes smelling so great. It isn't too strong on a scent, just strong enough to notice when you smell your clothes. The smell lasts all week long. I love it. And will buy them again.

October 08, 2016

I only use this as a room freshener or in my shoe closet. I have switch to wool balls for my laundry. Anyway, If u love gain laundry soap, you will also love the scent of this dryer sheets. I throw a sheet or to in my garbage bin to keep it fresh. also works for stinky work boots my husband has.

October 07, 2016

En partant j'aime beaucoup l'odeur des produits Gain pour la lessive. Laisse mes vêtements doux avec une odeur fraîche de petits fruits. Je l'adore une seule feuille suffi.

October 06, 2016

These smell amazing and are long lasting. I use them in the dryer to prevent static cling and when the drying is done, I toss the dryer sheets in drawers and closets to keep them smelling fresh!

October 06, 2016

Depuis que ça a croisé ma vie, je ne peux plus m'en passer. Ces feuilles laissent une odeur fraîche à tous ce qu'elles rencontrent et pendant un bon moment. J'adore ce produit!