Gain Dryer Sheets Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 235 in Laundry Care

January 11, 2017

Love Gain dryer sheets! They make my laundry smell so great and the scent lasts for an extremely long time. The price is always affordable. My clothes are always soft and static free!

January 05, 2017

I started using gain dryer sheets along with gain laundry detergent and my family loves it. It leaves your clothes smelling so great. It isn't too strong on a scent, just strong enough to notice when you smell your clothes. The smell lasts all week long. I love it. And will buy them again.

October 08, 2016

I only use this as a room freshener or in my shoe closet. I have switch to wool balls for my laundry. Anyway, If u love gain laundry soap, you will also love the scent of this dryer sheets. I throw a sheet or to in my garbage bin to keep it fresh. also works for stinky work boots my husband has.

October 07, 2016

En partant j'aime beaucoup l'odeur des produits Gain pour la lessive. Laisse mes vêtements doux avec une odeur fraîche de petits fruits. Je l'adore une seule feuille suffi.

October 06, 2016

These smell amazing and are long lasting. I use them in the dryer to prevent static cling and when the drying is done, I toss the dryer sheets in drawers and closets to keep them smelling fresh!

October 06, 2016

Depuis que ça a croisé ma vie, je ne peux plus m'en passer. Ces feuilles laissent une odeur fraîche à tous ce qu'elles rencontrent et pendant un bon moment. J'adore ce produit!

September 14, 2016

I like the smell of gain and it lasts all day long. These dryer sheets are very effective, my clothes are not staticky. I find that you can use the sheets a second time and it works just as good

September 14, 2016

i love this item and here is why. there is nothing like opening a dresser and getting that just washed smell like you get with gain. and you get that smell up to a month after you wash the clothing.

March 25, 2016

If you don't get them on sale they are a little pricey $6.99. Gain dryer sheets leave you cloths smelling fresh and clean, so soft. I prefer them to the other popular brand.

March 02, 2016

I like using Gain Dryer sheets ,they work really well in the dryer, they seem to take all the static out of my clothes and they leave my clothes with a nice fresh scent that lasts for days ,the dryer sheets are inexpensive and I would recommend them to everyone

Flipper

Free Willy 3

Free Willy 2

Free Willy

Remember The Titans

jazzyphizz has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Pearl Harbor