Gain Ocean Escape
Good

Gain Ocean Escape Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

Gain Ocean Escape combines the sniff-tastic elements in overtones of orange flowers and herbal tones arranged in classic balance and undertones of woodsy, fresh whispers. Bottle made from 25% or more post-consumer recycled plastic.

October 22, 2015

This detergent smells awesome. It leaves clothes clean and fresh. I wish there was a matching fabric softer but I use unscented so the scent of the gain shines through.

August 24, 2014

we used to use Tide, but Gain was on sale one week so I bought a bottle and let me tell you, we are never going back to Tide. The kids just love the smell of the sheets and their clothes. Great price, cleans well.

August 24, 2014

I has very loyal to Tide until it tried Gain! To think of all the money I wasted on Tide when I could have had an equally good product for nearly half the price. Frankly i think Gain smells better.

Note: Tide is P&Gs;upper range products and Gian is slightly lower range. However, as far as efficiencies go, I believe both work the same.

August 24, 2014

great scent - laundry smells amazing

June 19, 2014

Powerful, lasting smell! I like using the gain detergents on my bedding and towels because the smell lasts longer than most detergents!

August 19, 2013

I was so excited to pick up a large container of Gain on sale at half the price of Tide, and in the store I thought the smell was awesome. But once I put a load on, I discovered that the scent is overpowering and harsh. It's just too much. I'll use it on towels and things that aren't going to be worn or used immediately after washing, but it's much too chemically for sheets and pillowcases. Very disappointing.

May 16, 2012

I washed my clothes with Gain Ocean Escape for the first time last evening.
I thought the detergent smelled good from the very beginning but I had no idea how good my clothes would smell once they had been washed!
And smell aside, the detergent is also great at getting clothes clean!
I've never used a detergent before that had such an amazing scent as this one!
I have a few items of clothing hanging in my apartment to dry and my whole apartment smells like a beach resort!
I'm definitely going to be using this again!
I wish it was a perfume!! :P

April 25, 2012

This is one of my favorite gain scents. What I love about gain is all their scents are great, fresh and not too strong. They also last on my clothes long after washing. It's great at removing tough stains as well.

December 02, 2011

Gain has so many scents to choose from.This has been by far my favorite scent.It has such a relaxing smell it smells so fresh on sheets and pillow cases I love when I wash my linens in this. It also is the best at cleaning and getting tough stains out..Here is what there site says the scents are its so funny to read this its like perfume I think its the woody amber smell that I am loving.

Overtones: Orange, lemon and blossoms with a modern fruity, green twist.
Undertones: White floral jasmine with a hint of woody amber.

Neuven added a new review for