Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Gel Spray

Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Gel Spray Reviews

Ranked #1753 out of 2161 in Hair Care

SKU NUMBER: 775064The Mininimum EXP date on product:1year.TITLE DESCRIPTION: Garnier Fructis Curl Shaping Hair Spray Gel, Strong, 5 ozMANUFACTURER:MAYBELLINE INC.PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:Take control of your style! Garnier Fructis Style, with fruit micro-waxes, gives you the power to create and control any style you want. What is Shake Effect Liqui-Gel Extra Strong? It is a new generation styling product. A non-sticky gel that instantly turns into a liquid when sprayed to create long-lasting styles with texture, definition and volume. How does it work? Garnier Fructis Style has powerful holding technologies with fruit micro-waxes. It provides ultra long-lasting hold without stickiness or buildup.

March 25, 2012

This gel works well when you use it in wet hair, but if you aren't careful, can make your hair look clumpy. Works best on shorter hair.

January 15, 2011

It left my hair feeling crunchy and looking wet, which is NOT the look I was going for.

June 23, 2010

Pick this up after reading a recommendation on Makeupalley.com...and I'm pleased to say I'm really enjoying this product! I generally don't get excited about "curl shaping" products you pick up at the drugstore because they generally leaving your hair super crunchy and sticky...but this product by Garnier works terrifically on my med. length, wavy hair (med. thickness). It defines the curls/waves and doesn't leave my hair with any crunchy bits. I spray in a generous amount when my hair is still very wet and then scrunch and let air dry...voila, perfect beachy summer hair. You can generally find this on sale at one of the local drugstores or supercentres....it's worth every penny IMHO.