• Garnier Fructis Nutri-Repair Instant Detangler
  • Garnier Fructis Nutri-Repair Instant Detangler

Garnier Fructis Nutri-Repair Instant Detangler Reviews

Ranked #468 out of 2161 in Hair Care

February 28, 2016

I liked this product very much to detangle my long hair! I write I liked because I can't find it anymore in Quebec unfortunately :( I try to find a new one with the same effectiveness!

February 15, 2016

I love this line from Garnier Fructis, but I didn't find that this leave in conditioner did too much for my hair, The deep conditioner is amazing though

February 15, 2016

I have long thin hair that tangles very easily. The garner fructis detangling spray is amazing. I just spray it on my hair and brush it through and the knots are gone!! This is really great for me because I will sometimes get headaches from brushing knots out of my hair.

January 05, 2016

Fabulous stuff. Detangles my daughter super long, super fine hair instantly. Plus, smells amazing. Bottle goes quick when you're dealing with long hair though.

May 29, 2015

works well to detangle my very long, thick hair. Doesn't leave a greasy residue like some brands.
I would definitely buy it again.

April 30, 2015

I have very long fine hair. It's like a rat's nest every time I get out of the shower. I typically would venture to the beauty supply store to buy detangler. I tried two detanglers only because they one I typically use wasn't available. Needless to say I would spray my hair, try to brush out the tangles, spray and spray and spray again. I was shopping one day in the pharmacy and came across Gructis Fructis Nutri-Repair Instant Detangler. The bottle was much smaller than the detangers I typically buy but I needed something ASAP and didn't have time to go to the beauty supply store. I took a shower and sprayed once all over my hair and WOW. I didn't need half the bottle and it works! No more full brush of hair and no more pain. It does not make your hair heavy nor look greasy. The price is reasonable but honestly I didn't care about the price I just wanted to be able to brush through my hair LOL

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation