• Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Permanent Hair Colour - D01 Extreme Bleach

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Permanent Hair Colour - D01 Extreme Bleach Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 258 in Hair Colour

1.5/5

July 31, 2016

I've used garnier products to bleach my hair for years. The price is great and the product works well. I have naturally very dark hair so I don't expect it to give me bleach blonde hair in a single application but it gets fairly light anyway. I purchased Garnier's D01 extreme bleach yesterday, took it home and used it immediately. I haven't dyed my hair for at least a year, but I have a subtle ombre from my roots growing in and the old dye washing out (it had been bleached and later dyed over brown) so my hair color is already fairly light. I have tons of experience dying my hair and I took my time properly saturating every strand of hair. I let the color develope for 30 minutes- I didn't notice any change in color at all. I hoped after washing it out and letting dry I'd be able to see it better- but there was literally no change. I think my package must have been defective. I have never experienced anything like this. It did not work at all.

June 24, 2016

This version of the bleach lightens your hair a bit less but it works alright, not a bad product and this product makes your hair just as soft. Although garnier will say it's new, it actually isn't that new. They just started making ads for the product. Pricing is fairly cheap.