Gatorade Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 475 in Remedies

November 15, 2016

I love grabbing these when I'm a bit under the weather or sodium loaded. They help re hydrate and get you back to your normal self. They taste great and are easy to take in.

November 15, 2016

This product is a life saver- literally! I only use it when hungover, which isn't that often anymore now that I have my daughter. My husband is diabetic and works a very strenuous labour job. If he just drinks water in the summer to stay hydrated, his blood sugar drops- so he drinks gatorades for the sugars, and the hydration! We see these go on sale -24 pack for $15 at independent or at Costco.

November 14, 2016

My favorite drink for all four season! All the flavours are great! especially the Red punch one :) I always freeze them and drink them like a slushy!!!

November 09, 2016

I work as a landscaper from April to November, and it's very important to stay hydrated. On hot summer days, I like to buy Gatorade, which is often on special. Gatorade just give me a little extra, kind of like a treat through mid-day, yet good enough to satisfy my thirst!

November 09, 2016

What a drink to quinch your thirst on a hot day,Gatorade.One of the nicest Drinks you could ever drink.I love this drink and it comes in different flavours.Keep a couple in the fridge to chill a few hours,that's the way I like it.
It also tastes nice and cool in a glass with a few Ice Cubes.Gatorade is a drink that people of all ages like and Drink.I recommend you give it a try,maybe you'll love it to.

November 09, 2016

Je trouve très bon au goût les gatorade. Cette boisson peu être bien utile pour se réhydrater quand nous sommes malade. Ma couleur favorite est le jaune !

November 08, 2016

J'adore Gatorade comparativement à Powerade! Je trouve qu'il goûte vraiment bon et la plupart du temps j'en bois que je suis malade mais sinon je peux en boire aussi dans la vie en général,j'aime surtout le bleu et le rouge!!

September 12, 2016

Not a huge fan of Gatorade. I prefer Powerade flavours.
When I'm in need of my electrolytes I will drink a Gatorade but it's not a beverage that I ever crave.

September 12, 2016

My fridge is always stocked with Gatorade that contain vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. So many flavors to choose from; cool blue, lemon lime, friut punch and orange. My favorite is cool blue. When my blood pressure is low I replenish my body with Gatorade and I feel better immediately. My drink of choice when I'm feeling under the weather. Gatorade helped me through a bad flu virus in which there was no antibiotics to aid me. Working up a sweat on those hot summer days or while working out; I will reach for Gatorade.

August 23, 2016

I can't stand Gatorade. Tastes terrible, and is not good for you. It just tastes so fake, it's hard to drink. If you need something to help replenish your electrolytes, eat the proper food. If you need something to quench your thirst, drink water.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml