Gatorade Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 497 in Remedies

January 23, 2017

GREAT TASTING WATER! TAKES THE THIRST AWAY WITH ANYONE OF THE GREAT FLAVORS THERE ARE. I NEVER GO TO THE GYM WITHOUT A BOTTLE AND WE ALWAYS HAVE SOME AT HOME

January 06, 2017

Gatorade isn't my favourite drink, it is clearly artificially coloured and tastes a little salty to me. Obviously, sodium is one of the electrolytes it advertises to have in them but seeing as most of this drink is sugar and artificial flavouring, they don't seem to be trying very hard to make it taste better

November 15, 2016

I love grabbing these when I'm a bit under the weather or sodium loaded. They help re hydrate and get you back to your normal self. They taste great and are easy to take in.

November 15, 2016

This product is a life saver- literally! I only use it when hungover, which isn't that often anymore now that I have my daughter. My husband is diabetic and works a very strenuous labour job. If he just drinks water in the summer to stay hydrated, his blood sugar drops- so he drinks gatorades for the sugars, and the hydration! We see these go on sale -24 pack for $15 at independent or at Costco.

November 14, 2016

My favorite drink for all four season! All the flavours are great! especially the Red punch one :) I always freeze them and drink them like a slushy!!!

November 09, 2016

I work as a landscaper from April to November, and it's very important to stay hydrated. On hot summer days, I like to buy Gatorade, which is often on special. Gatorade just give me a little extra, kind of like a treat through mid-day, yet good enough to satisfy my thirst!

November 09, 2016

What a drink to quinch your thirst on a hot day,Gatorade.One of the nicest Drinks you could ever drink.I love this drink and it comes in different flavours.Keep a couple in the fridge to chill a few hours,that's the way I like it.
    It also tastes nice and cool in a glass with a few Ice Cubes.Gatorade is a drink that people of all ages like and Drink.I recommend you give it a try,maybe you'll love it to.

November 09, 2016

Je trouve très bon au goût les gatorade. Cette boisson peu être bien utile pour se réhydrater quand nous sommes malade. Ma couleur favorite est le jaune !

November 08, 2016

J'adore Gatorade comparativement à Powerade! Je trouve qu'il goûte vraiment bon et la plupart du temps j'en bois que je suis malade mais sinon je peux en boire aussi dans la vie en général,j'aime surtout le bleu et le rouge!!

September 12, 2016

Not a huge fan of Gatorade. I prefer Powerade flavours.
    When I'm in need of my electrolytes I will drink a Gatorade but it's not a beverage that I ever crave.