Giorgio Armani Face Fabric Foundation Reviews

Ranked #587 out of 595 in Foundation

March 17, 2016

Leaves your face feeling smooth and flawless, like wearing nothing at all. Very little product is needed to achieve full-coverage, so this product lasts a long time. With Armani discontinuing several brilliant foundations in the past year, you may want to scoop up a few tubes in your color as soon as possible.

1.5/5

March 09, 2016

This is the worst foundation product I have ever tried. It has a unique mousse texture with a lot of radiance throughout it so I was super on-board when I swatched it; however, that's where it ends. The mousse is extremely greasy feeling and it balls up on your face or sticks to your fingers. The radiance looks like weird glitter dust, the product pools and highlights every imperfection your skin might have, it didn't last more than an hour on me, and it looked absolutely gross on my skin. I have normal/combination skin and I tried this in every season and it always looked like garbage. Do not buy this no matter what your skin type is. It won't work for anyone.

April 28, 2010

You know how celebrities have gorgeous glowing yet flawless skin? In part, it's because of diet, exercise and a rigorous facial regimen, but it's also thanks to products like this. Face Fabric Radiance, is a limited edition product similar to Armani's original Face Fabric, but it gives skin a luminous glow vs. a more matte finish.

It's the latest from their spring 2010 collection which they describe as, "a lightweight veil of a silvery liquid glow that wraps the face in a romantic moonlight sheer."

The description may make you giggle, but that is essentially what it does. It's a very lightweight foundation that gives skin a glowing luminous quality without being oily. It has hints of silver and mother of pearl to give that moon-like effect on the skin.

I have oily skin, and I find that this works best for me if I've already used a concealer. You don't wear this to give you coverage, you wear it to enhance good skin and make it look even better. I think this would work even better on someone with normal to dry skin that needs a little extra glow.

The texture is silky smooth and a little bit of product goes a long way. I think the $55 price is worth it because it only takes a little bit and I love the way my skin looks with it on. It's a little bit of luxury.

I got a press sample and have been testing it on myself, but we also used it on Cathy for an upcoming beauty tutorial and it looks gorgeous on her too.

August 21, 2008

I must tell you that Armani's Face Fabric is one of the best products I have tried all year. If there was a referendum on tinted moisturizers, this would be the clear winner. First of all the texture is as smooth as silk. Now for those who question the relevance of texture just remember: if the texture is wrong, then it doesn't go on (your face I mean)! There is a positive relationship between the texture of a product and the way it looks on the face. Second, it blends into skin well--so that you don't feel as though you're wearing makeup--while providing more coverage than the average tinted moisturizer. Bonus: it contains SPF 12.