GIvenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer

GIvenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 324 in Primer

March 09, 2015

I love this primer. It gives a very velvety finish to whichever foundation you use on top.

April 19, 2014

Overall my most favorite primer in the history of primers. Keeps me matte and flawless for the entire day! I rarely have to retouch my powder. The only bad thing about it is that it's a small bottle. I purchased it from sephora for $37.00, and I only bought it because I knew it was an amazing product. But a little too pricey for an average small sized foundation primer. But definitely worth it since it helps stay matte all day long.

September 06, 2010

I have extremely oily skin, and was having problems with my mineral foundation fading and turning blotchy by the middle of the day, so I wanted to give a foundation primer a shot. I saw good reviews of this online, so decided to give it a shot! Plus Sephora has a great return policy, so if I wasn't happy with the product I could easily get a refund.

But I don't think I'll be returning it! I'm pretty happy with this. It's not a miracle product, but it definitely helps. It's a silicone based product, and it has a nice fresh smell to it, unlike other primers. You just need a small bit to apply to your whole face. It goes on really smooth and makes your skin feel amazingly soft! It has a slight blue tint to it so it hides redness. It also fills in large pores and fine lines so that your foundation isn't gathering in there at the end of the day. I found that it helped reduce my oily skin problem by about 60%. It definitely didn't cure it completely, but I'm happy with the results. My foundation lasts throughout my work day now, and I'm only slightly oily by the end of the day. I've been using it for about a week now, and I don't see any problems with breakouts or clogged pores, which is awesome since I have very acne-prone skin. Also, I've noticed that my skin is in better condition and is a lot less red even after I remove my makeup! Bonus!

I would recommend this to anyone that would like to reduce the oilyness of their skin, or smooth out large pores/fine lines.