Godiva Assorted Truffles
Good

Godiva Assorted Truffles Reviews

Ranked #365 out of 738 in Chocolate

January 27, 2016

You just can't beat Godiva in quality or taste. Every single truffle is delicious, woith just the right proportions of sweetness and flavor. My favorite chocolate.

November 03, 2015

Godiva Assorted Truffles
;

Received as a gift last Christmas
ahhh
didn't want to open it up for a whole

Pros:
Luxurious gift
Godiva chocolate never fails!!!
I find they all taste good

Cons:

Price , I couldn't buy again...

March 15, 2015

Godiva makes the best quality chocolate out there! I love their truffles, they are so rich and yummy! I always get so excited when I unwrap one, it feels like Christmas when I get one of these.

March 12, 2015

I received the Godiva Assorted Truffles for Christmas this past year from my husband who knows I enjoy good chocolate. My favourite was the dark chocolate. It wasn't too bitter like I find many dark chocolate can be but a perfect chocolate flavour and creamy sweetness - that wasn't too sweet. The milk chocolate was also mouth-wateringly delicious. Sweeter than the dark, of course, but definitely a great quality of chocolate and not the sickening sweet, waxy texture that a lot of the lower grade chocolate can be. I also enjoyed the white chocolate truffle. While I don't necessarily consider white chocolate to be true chocolate, the Godiva white chocolate truffle had a creamy candy like flavour that I thoroughly enjoyed. All 3 truffle flavours melted in my mouth and left me wanting another. A lovely little treat that I totally deserve after a long day! ;)

December 31, 2014

Godiva truffles are so delicious and doesn't leave that chalky taste in your mouth afterwards. I received a small box of these for the holidays and I love them. They are so creamy and melt in your mouth!!

December 30, 2014

Its a mix of dark and milk truffles. They're individually wrapped. The chocolates came in a poinsettia designed box for the holidays. Really tasty and creamy smooth centres. These were bought on Boxing Day at a discounted price which is a bonus. Yummy!