Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #276 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

The Green Works toilet bowl cleaner, which is 99% naturally derived, contains a powerful gel formula that cuts right through rust, hard water and even stubborn mineral deposits. And the angled spout is specially designed to target hard-to-reach spots under the rim. Safe for septic systems. For more information, please visit http://www.greenworkscleaners.com.

March 04, 2016

Green Works is safe and effective. There is someone in my household who strongly agrees with "If its yellow let it mellow..." and we all know the rest, but this individual doesn't clean. This product worked amazing and made the spots I thought could never clean begin to shine again :) !!!

July 21, 2015

The Green Works Toilet Bowl Cleaner is excellent for people who are sensitive to harsh chemicals and sneeze every time they use them. This cleaner is extremely effective on cleaning but very gentile on fumes. The light scent freshens your whole bathroom and is safe for kids and animals, if they get into the toilet that is. Even more effective when the whole line is used.

June 24, 2015

This is a great cleaner, blasts away rust and other stains, and has a pleasant smell.

April 25, 2015

Cleans great, has a nice smell to it, lovely label that almost invites you to get your clean on :)) Gentle formula. Recommend this great product.

March 11, 2015

Love the way it cleans and smells with the added bonus of no harsh chemicals.
    I will definitely buy again.

September 04, 2013

I never thought cleaning my toilet could be fun and so easy. This products has little to no smell, and works like majic on getting my toilet clean and sparkling like new.

July 12, 2013

The cleaner comes out quite thick, which is nice, because it clings to the side of the toilet bowl. I squirted the cleaning solution under the rim, and lower into the toilet bowl, and as suggested, I let it sit for a few minutes. Green Works toilet bowl cleaner has a light green color, and has a wonderful fresh and clean scent of lemons!
    The solution made a lot of suds, and did a great job of cleaning my toilet. I used my toilet brush and scrubbed under the rim, along the sides, and down into the bowl. There were so many suds that I couldn't really see the bottom of the bowl, so I wasn't sure I was hitting all the dirtiest areas. However, after I was finished and flushed the toilet, the bowl was sparking clean, and my whole bathroom smelled great!

July 04, 2012

I was a fan of this product until I found out that it does not disinfect. I will not buy again.

January 09, 2012

The smell is fabulous! It makes a nice thick coating in the toilet bowl so you can see you are not missing any. I didnt have to scrub any of the build up off I just waited for a few minutes and gave the toilet a quick brushing and it was clean!

November 15, 2011

My 3 yr old got into this and managed to ingest some. Poison control told me not to worry give him glass of milk. He was fine had no problems not even upset belly. Puts me at ease to know this is jot dangerous in a home with kids.