H20  Instant Eye Power Patches

H20 Instant Eye Power Patches Reviews

1 review
Ranked #535 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 14, 2009

These eye power patches come in a box in a set of 6. Because they are silly expensive, you probably want to save them for special occasions. I'm not going to lie, I got these for free from the Founder of H20 when I interviewed her last month, but I didn't get a chance to test them until recently.

The patches are designed to reduce under eye puffiness and minimize fine lines. They adhere to your face and provide cooling to the under eye area while working to reduce the appearance of last night's festivities. You may find them a bit tingly when on but fear not, that just lets you know it is working.

In Canada, these are around $90. Why so expensive? Because they WORK. When I tried them at home, I had to get up at 6am for a speaking engagement. Being not a morning person and a victim of Husband's snoring, I usually look farily hag-ish in the morning. I immediately put on the eye patches and by the time the makeup artist arrived to do my makeup (Joy from Makeup Junkie who does my makeup often), she remarked how my eyes looked better than they usually do. She even commented that there were less fine lines and there was no puffiness under my eyes.

That sold them for me and the results lasted all day. Given the price I will save these for special occasions.

Neuven added a new review for