Heinz 57 Sauce

Heinz 57 Sauce Reviews

Ranked #909 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 01, 2015

#Heinz57Sauce is my favorite sauce to add on my barbequed steak. It has just the right amount of spice. It is also a bit tangy and sweet. #Heinz57Sauce is also great for marinating, great on burgers or to add in your homemade burgers for extra flavoring, also great on ribs and chicken.

Heinz 57 Sauce:
mmmm another favorite meat sauce also is great on eggs!

September 01, 2015

I love heinz 57 sauce. I always have a few bottles of this in my pantry as my household seems to go through it fast. It has a nice rich flavour and thick consistency. It is the perfect addition to steak. I also have a few recipes i make ofter and this is one of the key ingredents. Love it!!

June 02, 2015

A delicious tasting sauce for a variety of things. I love to spread it over my juicy steak. I also love to coat chicken in it and then fry it up. It makes it have a really extra special taste to it. I love this sauce.

May 01, 2015

This is just so tasty on chicken, fries, steak etc. I always have it in the house and recommend it if you've never tried it before.