• Heinz Puree Custard Dessert Baby Food
Good

Heinz Puree Custard Dessert Baby Food Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 126 in Baby Food

September 29, 2016

Tellement bon au goût pour les adultes et les tout petits. Tut le monde en raffole. Super crémeux et savoureux au goût. Petit prix et pot réutilisable de pleins de façon.

June 27, 2016

Ma fille déteste cette purée. Le coeur lui lève a chaque fois que je lui donne une bouchée. C'était pareil avec mon autre fille... Je ne le recommande pas du tout! La seule purée que mon bébé déteste est celle-ci.

February 10, 2016

I would give this to my son as a treat when he was a baby, and he absolutely loved it. I gave it a taste myself and it was actually really good!

February 03, 2016

Love this use to get this for my daughter she ate one then I had my own to myself lol so yummy!!!

January 21, 2016

My baby loved this custard. I love how they make desserts for babies too.

May 05, 2015

My grandsons couldn't get enough of this custard baby food. They knew it was a treat and loved it. Our 2nd grandson is a big eater and he would eat 2 jars, in addition to what he ate before. He's still a big eater and big boy.

March 20, 2015

This is just great, baby's love it. we went through a lot of these at my house

March 19, 2015

my son used to love eating this. i would heat it up sometimes ot give it cold. i have also added fruit to it and he loved it each way! i myself didnt mind it either!

March 18, 2015

Oh my gosh my babies were delighted when I fed them this custard. It is so smooth and yummy. Not too thick or sweet. A great dessert for baby.

March 18, 2015

My kids loved eating this custard. It was light and not too sweet. Their faces would light up when I served them this dessert. I didn't have to coax them into eating this baby food.