Hi Chew
Good

Hi Chew Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 180 in Candy

February 18, 2016

Delicious & chewy & addicting! Tried these for the first time about 3 months ago and haven't had them since but now I am seriously craving. So yummy I might resort to buying them online

January 30, 2016

These are the bomb dot com! I usually get them at a Asian specialty store and they are so delicious! I can eat a whole pack in one sitting.mso chewy and great flavour.

January 30, 2016

Strong real fruit flavours make this a higher quality equivalent to Starburst. It was initially developed as an alternative to gum, so it does have a long lasting chew before eventually dissolving in the mouth. All of the main flavours have been executed well - kudos for them not making the grape flavour taste like the artificial flavour here! Too bad it is pricy and tricky to find though.

April 23, 2015

I have seen these at specialty stores locally, but I always bring back 1 in every flavour when I visit Hong Kong. They are similar to Starburst except the flavours and texture are way better. My favourite is either apple or mango!

April 05, 2012

Hi Chew is a candy from Japan. It is a chewy candy that melts in your mouth. It comes in many different flavors: apple, strawberry, cola, lemon, banana, and natural taste. You can buy them at Daiso in Richmond, BC, or any Japanese stores, or T&T;.