Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing - The Original Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 2329 in Grocery

February 17, 2017

This is my favorite dressing! It has real buttermilk as an ingredient and it makes all the difference in the world. I buy it from costco so i have more to make marinades, dips and of course dressing.

February 17, 2017

I found the flavor to be tangy and delicious. It was thicker than expected. When it comes to salad dressing, I feel the thicker the better. I've tried the no-name/discount brands & Hidden Valley Ranch far superior.

July 23, 2016

My favourite brand of Ranch Dressing. I use this in all of the salads I eat at home. It also makes a good dip for vegetables and has a flavour that doesn't overpower but compliments other ingredients. Savoury yet a little sweet, you can taste all the great herbs in it. My kids love this dressing too. The price is right as well.

July 23, 2016

Amazing taste, nice flavour to many dishes.i use it for deviled eggs, salads and sometimes on chicken.it has nice creamy texture, contains lots of natural ingridients, plus the price is right.

March 31, 2016

really a great product. It has the classic ranch taste that I love. It's wonderful as a salad dressing, veggie dip, great on chicken... and it's now in Canada!

March 31, 2016

This is by far the best ranch dressing on the market. I love the rich creamy taste. It is more pricey then other brands but is worth every penny spent!

March 08, 2016

My favorite ranch dressing. It's thick and creamy, with just the right amount of spices. Great as a salad dressing, veggie dip or as a dip for spicy chicken.

March 08, 2016

Hidden valley is a reliable and well known brand. The ranch dressing they make is
    nice and creamy. Great on salads or just as a veggie dip. I gave it a 4 simply because
    if I was going to choose a creamier dressing I would go for ceaser dressing first.

March 08, 2016

This salad dressing tastes so good it's super thick and creamy with the best flavour ever. I think that hidden valley has the best version of ranch dressing and this is the only one I buy.

February 18, 2016

Who doesn't love Ranch Dressing!! It's the best. I prefer Hidden Valleys as its creamier and just tastes better. I use ranch dressing for and in everything!