Himalayan Salt Bar(Bath Bliss)
Good

Himalayan Salt Bar(Bath Bliss) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #411 out of 843 in Bath & Body

April 26, 2012

I found this salt bar in a unique little rock and gem store in Creston BC.I love checking out small community stores there is always something unique and the store owners are always super friendly.The store was called Beadazzled Gems and Jewellery.The salt bar is quite large with a beautiful pink translucent hue.It says on the bar to hold it above the skin and to allow water to cascade into a mineral rich shower over the body.

I used this after working hard in the yard pruning trees and preparing my garden.So my body ached and I had small scratches from pruning I thought this was the perfect time to try out this pure Himalayan salt bar.It does feel strange that it does not lather up and sure enough you need to allow the water to pool over top and sink into your skin...It felt heavenly particular rubbing it over the bottom of my feet it worked better then a pumice stone.Afterwards rubbing lotion into my feet I couldn't believe how silky smooth my feet were from the salt bar.

It also relieved the small scratches and I know that the salts would have cleaned them quite well.It also felt good to rest the bar on my shoulder and allow the salts to soothe my sore neck.The bar is still very large I will get many uses out of this bar and it only cost $4 and it is 100 percent pure Himalayan salt and nothing else.I think it would be wonderful to allow to soak in the tub when having a bath as well.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!