Hostess Hickory Sticks Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 09, 2017

Extremely addictive and I don't think I can get tired of it. I can actually finish a whole package by myself if I'm watching a movie and this was my snack.

February 25, 2017

I was so happy to have actually found these again the other day! I loved them as a kid and have now been able to introduce my daughter to them as well. I'm hoping they don't disappear again! Great snack - a small bowl lasts a really long time, though they can get a little salty if you sit with the bag!

September 19, 2016

I haven't had these in years! I used to eat these so often when I has in high school. This was the go to snack! They are the perfect price and the taste was just like a good chip, but different!

August 23, 2016

I've loved these since I was a kid, something different than regular potato or corn chips. Crunchy and a really nice flavour. A bit salty after a while but still so good.

August 23, 2016

I have snacked on Hickory Sticks for years. Delicious, crunchy and salty! If your caving a salty snack these are for you!! They do have a nice mild hickory flavour but I am more so about the salt! Nice thing is over the years the taste hasn't changed, bags are a little smaller but still the same great salty taste. Messy little things but well worth it!

Enjoy having a bag of Hickory Sticks from time to time. Childhood memories
    They have a nice strong hickory flavor. Salty greasy potato sticks... find myself only being able to eat half a small bag.

March 05, 2016

We absolutely love these Hickory Sticks. They have such a fantastic powerful intense flavor that makes you keep wanting more. A great flavored snack for movie night that is an alternative to traditional chips.

February 12, 2016

Love, Love, Love hickory sticks!! Just wish I didn't eat the whole large bag every time I bought them!!! I hope Hostess never changes anything about them other than maybe lowering the price!

February 08, 2016

I love the taste and crunch of hickory sticks. Always fresh and easy to grab. I can eat a whole half a bag in no time!

February 03, 2016

I like these but I'm the only one in my house that does. I guess kids have to have a stronger taste, don't know.