How To Train Your Dragon 2

How To Train Your Dragon 2 Reviews

Ranked #327 out of 970 in DVD

April 16, 2015

How to Train Your Dragon 2 is, for once, a great sequel. I feel so sorry for this kid though, what a crappy hand he's played. I would be devastated if I went through what he did. But strangely he seemed unaffected by it. Despite that, the movie is great. Maybe not as good as the first How to Train Your Dragon, but it's surprisingly good for a sequel. I recommend seeing it.

April 01, 2015

Sad, but a great follow up. I cried so hard at the plot twist, and I don't even have kids

March 12, 2015

This was a great follow up sequel to the first film!

March 03, 2015

This was such a great movie for the entire family to watch, when we had movie night with our kids and grandsons. Our oldest Grandson picked it out. It has awesome visual effects that left my Grandson speechless!! Which is rare for him.

March 03, 2015

Wonderful movie for the whole family. it will keep every one entertained both young and old. excellent movie.

March 03, 2015

great movie for the whole family! even my 1 year old was watching it! we also watch the cartoon on tv!

March 03, 2015

Not as good as the first one, although my die-hard fan oldest daughter thinks it's better. Stunning visual effects and good storyline. Entertaining, but low repeatability.

Neuven added a new review for