Ivory Snow Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 267 in Laundry Care

Ivory Snow is great for all coloured fabrics including whites, brights, darks, multi-colours, and delicates.
With its double concentrated formula, Ivory Snow will give you a gentle clean while only having to use half as much detergent as the regular leading brand of detergents.
Ivory Snow cleans without the use of harsh chemicals, and rinses away properly leaving clothing residue free. This gives a gentle, soft feeling against your skin.
Perfect for 16 loads.

March 16, 2017

Le choix numéro 1 selon moi , malgré le prix beaucoup trop élevé malheureusement. Il sent bon donne de la douceur au vêtements De bebe . Je recommande malgré le prix exagérer et je vais sans doute continuer dent acheter si une marque moin cher ne me donne pas le même résultat

March 13, 2017

This is the only laundry detergent I use on my kids clothes. It smells amazing and does a great job cleaning all of the kid stains. It's also gentle enough for their sensitive skin.

March 10, 2017

When my son was a baby I used Ivory snow exclusively because he had eczema and I didn't want to chance anything irritating his sensitive skin. It's a very mild detergent that is hypoallergenic yet it still removes baby spit up stains efficiently. The detergent did not irritate my son's skin or cause any outbreaks. It also left clothes feeling soft and smelling clean and fresh. The only downfall of this detergent is the price. But all in all if youre looking for a detergent that will ensure your babies sensitive skin is well taken care of them I recommend Ivory Snow.

February 28, 2017

The smell is amazing- screams new baby. The price can run higher than most detergent brands so I usually try to find this detergent on sale or use with coupons. The product is effective at stain removal and the clothes are clean and fresh after a wash cycle.

February 28, 2017

This product was recently on sale at Costco so I decided to give it a try. The smell is amazing! Laundry smells fresh for days; as well as the laundry room!

February 22, 2017

I love this product. Smells amazing and I don't have to worry if it's gentle enough for my family. It's a bit on the more expensive side but I think it's worth every penny. I wish they had a fabric softener though.

January 15, 2017

I've used Ivory snow on my kids clothing when they were babies this product smells so great it;s very effective clothes feels so soft smells so fresh and clean I would recommend this product to anyone

January 09, 2017

Ce détergent à lessive est un incontournable à la maison pour la peau sensible des bébés. Avec sa formule hypoallergénique, il me permet d'avoir l'esprit tranquille. Il ne laisse aucun résidus sur les vêtements. Son parfum est si doux et ce même après plusieurs jours. De plus il s'utilise dans tous les types de laveuses.

January 06, 2017

My Mother used this product in the 1950's when I was born because I had super sensitive skin. So when a product has been around for over 60 years, you know that it works. Ivory Snow also gets clothes clean and smelling fresh.

November 25, 2016

Ivory Snow is a liquid detergent designed for newborn babies. My baby is no longer a newborn, but his skin is very sensitive. I have to be careful about the products I use on and around him, otherwise, he develops a rash. The instructions on the back of the bottle are pretty straightforward, and we followed the suggested amounts for different load sizes. We have a top loading HE washing machine, and found that Ivory Snow worked well. My baby's clothes came out looking and smelling clean.

When my baby wore the clothes laundered with Ivory Snow, his sensitive skin was fine and he did not develop any rashes or dryness. I recommend Ivory Snow to parents of newborns and babies Even older kids and adults with sensitive skin can benefit from washing their laundry with Ivory Snow.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from Shopper Army.