Ivory Snow Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 235 in Laundry Care

Ivory Snow is great for all coloured fabrics including whites, brights, darks, multi-colours, and delicates.
With its double concentrated formula, Ivory Snow will give you a gentle clean while only having to use half as much detergent as the regular leading brand of detergents.
Ivory Snow cleans without the use of harsh chemicals, and rinses away properly leaving clothing residue free. This gives a gentle, soft feeling against your skin.
Perfect for 16 loads.

January 15, 2017

I've used Ivory snow on my kids clothing when they were babies this product smells so great it;s very effective clothes feels so soft smells so fresh and clean I would recommend this product to anyone

January 09, 2017

Ce détergent à lessive est un incontournable à la maison pour la peau sensible des bébés. Avec sa formule hypoallergénique, il me permet d'avoir l'esprit tranquille. Il ne laisse aucun résidus sur les vêtements. Son parfum est si doux et ce même après plusieurs jours. De plus il s'utilise dans tous les types de laveuses.

January 06, 2017

My Mother used this product in the 1950's when I was born because I had super sensitive skin. So when a product has been around for over 60 years, you know that it works. Ivory Snow also gets clothes clean and smelling fresh.

November 25, 2016

Ivory Snow is a liquid detergent designed for newborn babies. My baby is no longer a newborn, but his skin is very sensitive. I have to be careful about the products I use on and around him, otherwise, he develops a rash. The instructions on the back of the bottle are pretty straightforward, and we followed the suggested amounts for different load sizes. We have a top loading HE washing machine, and found that Ivory Snow worked well. My baby's clothes came out looking and smelling clean.

When my baby wore the clothes laundered with Ivory Snow, his sensitive skin was fine and he did not develop any rashes or dryness. I recommend Ivory Snow to parents of newborns and babies Even older kids and adults with sensitive skin can benefit from washing their laundry with Ivory Snow.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from Shopper Army.

September 06, 2016

I like this detergent for my babies clothes. It has no scent, no harsh chemicals and it cleans well. It Sells at every stores, and its not too expensive

September 05, 2016

I used to love the original Ivory Snow from when my kids were babies and was very disappointed when they changed their formula and the scent. I had continued buying it for my liking men's long after my kids were babies. I stopped buying it, but recently found a bottle with a 50% off sticker. I love the new scent..I use it on my sheets, and just finished washing my drapes, hanging them back wet, and am enjoying the fragrance blowing in. Not the same as the original, but still a nice scent, and the detergent did a great job at cleaning everything.

June 05, 2016

Originally bought this to launder my children's clothing and bedding due to very sensitive skin. My 2yo son has eczema and so I needed a mild but effective detergent for his clothing. With all the scratching, of course, there are blood stains (dots) on either the bedding, pillows, clothes etc.. (And blood is hard to get rid of..This stuff tends to get it off!) every type of stain I've encountered really! This is my number 1 and favorite detergent to use. I now use it to wash the whole family laundry. 5/5!

April 03, 2016

I started using this ivory snow laundry detergent to wash my own clothes because I have sensitive skin and I have to be aware of which kinds of detergent I use. This ivory detergent is super gentle and has never made me break out. A great price as well.

March 05, 2016

I just started using the Ivory Snow laundry detergent to wash all of my babies clothes in and it makes the clothes smell amazing and feel super soft. I recommend this detergent to everyone and I am tempted to use it for my own clothes as well !

0.5/5

February 07, 2016

I only bought this once; I found that it was just a little too mild for my needs.