Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Lip Service

Always make the most positive of statements with soft, moisturized lips with Jack Blacks incredibly handy Intense Therapy Lip Balm, which is jampacked with nutritious ingredients that quickly repairs skin damage leaving your lips healthy-looking all the time.

• Contains SPF
  • Relieves lips

Enriched with superior skin conditioners and antioxidants, this emollient balm soothes and relieves dry, chapped, irritated lips. Unlike waxy sticks, it penetrates quickly to provide instant relief. Offers broad-spectrum sun protection with an SPF of 25; also guards against windburn and temperature extremes.

Especially suited for: All Skin Types

Free of:Fragrance, colorant

November 28, 2016

I have this with the mint in it and it seems to do a really good job. The only thing I have to complain about is the price. It's pretty pricey but it is a high quality lip balm.

July 17, 2016

I LOVE this lip balm! I have the lemon one and it feels awesome on my lips! Very creamy and moisturising. I find it's comparable to a salve actually. It's thick and awesome, which makes it last for hours. I would definitely buy again!

July 11, 2016

It's important to me to have an SPF in my main lip balm. This product is a great lip balm and also has that added bonus of an SPF. I have the mint and I love it. This lip balm has staying power and is thicker than a gloss. It moisturizes and pairs well with a lipstick or a bit of colour from another balm.

June 30, 2016

I really like this lip balm both for its moisturizing abilities and for the SPF. I have the shea scented balm, and I really like the smell (it is sweet, but not sugary sweet). While I wouldn't use this lip balm as a treatment for very very dry lips, it is great as an everyday lip balm. It contains petroleum, so buyer beware if you do not like to use petroleum containing products— the petroleum gives it a bit of a vaseline like taste/texture.

June 07, 2016

I first tried this out when I was looking for a lip balm with spf and I've been using it since. It's really effective because it keeps my lips moisturized for hours after putting it on and gives my lips a nice glossy look. I like to apply this after I apply my regular lip balm or lipstick and finds that it works just as well. Although I find it a bit pricey, I think it's worth it because it lasts for a long time and does what a lip balm should do that is keeping lips moisturized.

May 05, 2016

A beautiful creamy none sticky texture. I bought these in Vegas, and enjoy them very much. They are very moisturizing, and they are interesting scents. I bought the lavendar, which is perfect before bedtime and lemon is zingy fresh for day. I love that it's a 25 spf. They are more pricey but they last a long time. I am not a huge fan of the squeezey tube...I like a solid.

April 29, 2016

I currently have about 8 of these lip balms on the go right now. In my purse, in my jacket pocket, in my car, on my nightstand....I can't get enough! They are insanely moisturizing and work amazingly well when you start feeling you lips getting dry and chapped. They have some really awesome flavours too!

March 17, 2016

I'm on my fourth jack black lip balm! It's so comfortable on my lips and keeps them moisturized, it's by far the best lip balm I've used and definitely plan on continuing to re-purchase.

February 14, 2016

With our Canadian winters, chapped lips are inevitable! As a makeup fanatic, no weather will stop me from wearing lipstick so I went on the hunt for the perfect lip balm and I believe I found it. I chose the lemon scented one and it smells fabulous to me, just like a lemon pie. It is so moisturizing on my lips and has a slight shine if you want to wear it alone. This is one of my holy grails. Sure, it is more costly than the brands more commonly purchased but it is worth every single penny! Two thumbs up for this product.

February 02, 2016

works well, but I don't think it is worth the price tag. It isn't that much better than the much cheaper lip balms on the market