Jergens Mild Soap

Jergens Mild Soap Reviews

Ranked #509 out of 925 in Bath & Body

Jergens Mild Soap is enriched with all natural ingredients, leaving skin clean without stripping away natural moisture. This fresh-scented, mild soap formula whips up a luxurious lather gentle enough for even sensitive skin types.

February 16, 2017

This is such a mild soap but provides great cleansing. Effective but safe for everyone in our family. Also great value as one of the least expensive soaps in the store we went to.

October 09, 2016

This soap is nice and gentle. We use it for the whole family. The smell is very mild too. You really can't beat the price too! No sticky soap feeling after rinsing.

October 04, 2016

This product was great. I really enjoyed how soft it was on my skin and it was a great value and has lasted me quite some time. I didn't feel oily or "heavy" afterwards.

August 02, 2016

I started using this soap because I love the classic clean smell of regular mild bar soap and it was very inexpensive. I find using a bar soap leaves every inch of me feeling cleaner and well attended to. Jergens Mild Soap not only smells lovely and light but it doesn't dry out your skin in the least.

February 22, 2016

This is a really nice soap. The soap was really rough when I took it out of the package, but softened up when I used it. It has a really nice scent and feels good on your hands. It is great by the sink or in the shower. Jergens is a great name and has a long list of products on the market!'I highly recommend this soap. You won't be disappointed!

December 10, 2015

I like to use the jergens mild soap. It doesn't run out as fast as some other brands. I like the no scent and it lathers well..

July 09, 2015

Cleans and doesn't dry out your skin. Maybe slightly better than your average soap.

June 16, 2015

it cleans, okay but why is it drying my skin out thats not its job it needs to clean my skin. Whats so mild about this(what does it mean by mild?).

September 04, 2014

I suffer from eczema and this is pretty much the only bar soap I am able to use that does not irritate my skin - For years I have sampled other brands, only to go back to old faithful aka Jergens mild.

October 04, 2013

Nice mild scented soap that leaves the skin feeling clean, lightly scented and soft. I even use this soap on my face to remove my makeup because I find it doesn't strip away too much moisture.

Very Affordable.

I like to alternate soaps to keep things interesting but I can assure you I am well stocked in this great soap!