• Jergens Ultra Care Fragrance Free Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer
  • Jergens Ultra Care Fragrance Free Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer

Jergens Ultra Care Fragrance Free Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 19, 2016

I always use fragrance free moisturizers and this one is amazing. The smell is natural. It goes on light and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. It absorbs fast and leaves my skin feeling smooth. I use this immediately out of the shower for soft skin all day.

September 13, 2016

I am already a fan of Jergens but purchased this particular type after my tattoo artist told me I needed a fragrance free lotion for my newly done tattoo. I love this product. Simple. Doesn't bother my sensitive skin. No greasy feeling during or after putting on. I will certainly buy this again.

April 03, 2016

I really love a bunch of products by jergens and I think that this one also is very nice. I have sensitive skin and sometimes find it hard to find these without fragrance and this lotion leaves my skin feeling super soft.

April 03, 2016

I find it makes dry skin peel in little balls if you rub it in fully. Overall it is nice and works well, but I am going to continue my search for the perfect moisturizer for me.

January 25, 2016

Love how soft my skin gets after. No perfume scent which is awesome! I will be buying more after payday!!
Would be nice to see a "natural" line like this to come out in the future

July 17, 2015

I have been using #Jergen's lotions for years. So did my grandma and my mom. So I grew up with #Jergen's. It has been a trusted brand for many years for the ultimate skincare. #Jergens "Ultra Care Fragrance Free Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer" is wonderful for keeping your skin soft, moisturized and also it absorbs very well. I like this because it is fragrance free so it does not irritate my skin or clash with my perfume. Very well priced.

July 17, 2015

I got a coupon for a free bottle of Jergens Lotions and chose their Jergens Ultra Care Fragrance Free Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer.
It's a bit pricy but well worth it as it does what it says.
I have to say this is truly the best body lotion I've ever used. It's very thick so you don't need a whole lot of it. It has Vitamins C, E, and B5 in it and says it Relieves dryness at the source by penetrating through 5 layers of the skin's surface and it does what it says. This specific one is best for extra dry skin, including heels, elbows, and knees which I have on my feet and it works wonders. Relieves the dry cracked skin leaving them feeling soft and smooth something they haven't been in years! It lasts too, if I'm too tired and forget to use it, my feet still feel moisturized and soft.
I like that it's 'Fragrance Free' as some creams have an scent I don't like.
I have also used it on my hands as I have a specific spot on one of my fingers that has a dry patch along the side of it and finally it's not dry and cracked there any more. A burn patch I had on my wrist that felt like leather is now soft and smooth too.
I highly recommend this product it works wonders, even my husband noticed how great my feet are now and has used it on his hands and dry spots he has.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!